chapter 48

20 days before..

Debadrita's pov
I woke up in a jolt , there is this sound coming since eternity, I guess. Gawd! I am scared. I looked at my phone,
it's 2 am and I am all alone in my bedroom upstairs looking for the source of the sound.

I waited for it to come again but it didn't. I looked at my window, I kept it open coz it's really hot here in Mumbai, maybe I should close it.

I went to washroom for sprinkling water at my face, sleep was far away tonight. I came out and suddenly a hand grabbed me and the other closed my mouth.

I tried freeing myself.
"It's me." He said.

I turned around and it was Rahul, grinning.

"What the hell! Pagal ho kya?how did you came here?" I asked freeing myself.

"From the window. " He shrugged.

"What?are you mad or something? You are an Indian cricketer! If someone sees you then.." I whispered to him.

"Kuch nahi hoga! " He jumped on my bed. "Why are you standing there? Khud ka hi ghar samjho. "

"Mera hi ghar hai. " I rolled my eyes and sat there.

"Wait...you don't have clothes? " He asked.

I looked at myself, I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt which I guess I had played holi in.

"Vo..Actually it was comfortable. " I said.

He started playing with my braided hair. "What? Leave them." I said.

"No " He snapped.

"Why are you here? " I asked.

"Tumse milne aya hu. " He smiled. "Bahar chale? "

"No. Pagal insaan. " I chuckled.

"Kuch missing hai! " He said as if looking for something.

"Kyaa? " I asked.

Then he started tickling me and I started laughing madly.

"Yeh. " He said. "Yeh waali hassi! "

"AWW....ohkay leave...me..please " I told between my laughs.

Then he layed on the bed and looked at me.

"Jaao ab. Koi aajaega. " I warned him.

"I am not going. " He stated "you don't want to sleep or what? Main sone jaa raha hu."

He closed his eyes and started sleeping. Agar sirf sona hi tha to aaya kyu tha ? Hadd hai.

I thought for a while about what to do and then decided it's better to play ps4 instead of staring at the ceiling.

I muted the game and started playing.
I love playing FIFA .

"I will play. " He said hugging me from the back.

I threw a controller to him.
"Whoever loses will have to listen to the other. " I said.

And then we started playing. I am good at this, thanks to haz.
The first half ended with 2-1 but the next half, messi scored 2 goals and I won by a goal. 3-4 was the result!

"So.." I looked at him.

"So.." He gestured me to continue.

"So..Go from here now. " I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know. What if someone comes? "

"Hmm..but not before a kiss. " He smirked.

"Yeah" I kissed him on his cheeks. "Jaaoooo " I pushed him.
He pulled me also and we fell on the bed, I was above him.

"God! Why do you do this all the time? " He acted innocent.

"I? Wait..you pulled me! " I said.

"Oh really? Then why are you still on top of me?" He smirked.

I realised what he said and was about to move away when he pinned me to the bed. He looked so serious and passionate.

"So..." He smiled.

"So? " I asked nervously.

"What do you want me to do except telling me to go? " his face, inches apart.

"Mumma ko manao about breaking the marriage. " I said.

"Okay! Abhi jaata hu. " He started to go . I pulled him towards me.

"Pagal ho? She will be horrified if she sees you at this hour, vo bhi mere room se nikalte hue! " I said in one go.

"Shh.." He placed his finger on my lips. "See, who pulled me this time?"

MY eyes widened, it was a plan. He wasn't going anywhere. I blushed and looked away.

"Uh-tum mere upar se hatoge ya nahi...matlab...you know na that this is a very awkward position. " I mumbled looking everywhere but his face.
He kissed my cheeks.
"You are so cute! God save me! " He said dramatically.

I pushed him, got up and dragged him to the window.

"Jaaoooo! "

And suddenly there was a knock at the door. Shit!

I pushed him in the washroom and closed the door. Then went to open the door. It was maa.

Maa- "tumhare room se awaaze aa rahi thi. Kya hai? "

Me- "Vo...Uh. .maa, I was playing Ps4, dekho "  I showed her.

Maa- "Pagal ho tum. Jaao sojao " She smiled and went away. I closed the door, rushed to the washroom .

"Go now Rahul, we were about to get caught. " I sighed.

Rahul - "Yeah. "

He climbed the window sill then again came down, pinned me to the wall , kissed me and then winked.

He then climbed down with the help of the pipe, I stood there and saw Manish jiju, jazz and rishi, waiting for him. God! Yaha to puri paltan Aai thi!

They drove away and I sat in my bed, thinking about the marriage and then about rahul and then the kiss. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________

I really wanted to write this 😂matlab kitna adventures hota hoga na window pe chadhna!
Bye❤