Happy birthday KL Rahul❤

This is not an update but I will update tomorrow, I think😅

OMGGG! TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF MY MOST FAVOURITE PERSON AFTER MAHI BHAI ❤

HERE IS THE MESSAGE I SENT TO HIM (it's awkward but
never mind 😥) :-

"Happiest birthday Rahul,ik you are not gonna see this but I will still write it😅 I really wish that someday you will be the greatest cricketer of all time💙 you play for us, we pray for you! I have been crushing on you for more than a year now , not to deny it was for your looks but to be honest, I have seen your success in ipl 11, and I have seen your failure after that, BUT WHAT MADE ME LOVE YOU WAS YOUR CONSISTENT HARDWORK IN BOTH THE PHASES! I never really saw that 'I-am-rich-so-i-will-have-ego' in you! You have always been kind to every one, whether if it's about a team mate or fans. Giving away the MOM trophy to a fan takes a huge amount of sacrifice, when a match cancelled, you prefer giving autographs rather than sitting and talking to make the fans happy. I started with your looks but now I have fallen for the person you are! I know, it's crazy how I am telling you all this but C'mon that's what fangirls do. We don't just drool over anyone. The team , You are special to us. You guys made me feel emotions, I cry with you all, I laugh with you all! I fight for you all with people whom I would have never ever talked to. I try to make them understand how you all are making us proud, even if that means getting abused because I don't use abusive words, I just don't think it's cool. I never told this much to anyone but I wanted to let you know that I love you, no I won't be someone who will be 'jealous' of your queen, I will be more than happy toSee that you have someone to be with you in your ups and downs, I pray for you, for you all. I will love to meet you and your 'queen' , just one thing Rahul, no matter what, I will always be there for you , not physically, but I will be there for you! Even if that means going against everyone, I will always be there to cheer for you whenever you will enter the ground, I will always be there to pray for you whenever you will hold the bat, and I will always be there for you, (ok, I am crying ) NO MATTER WHAT! ALWAYS FOR YOU! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY RAHUL.Hope you will read this,please"

Awkward. I know shut up! He will never see this isliye I spoke my heart out. Lol😂❤

HERE are the pics which everyone shared except him- (why does he not share? Nvm)

Aashita di and mayank Bhaiya