chapter 47

24 days before...

Rahul's pov
We reached india 5 days before and today we are attending her engagement. Yes, engagement.
Since that day when I walked out in anger, I have been regretting, maybe I shouldn't have. I could have put in more efforts.

Hardik - "Rahul chal yaar."

Rahul - "aa raha hun na! Itni jaldi kyu hai!? "

I yelled at him. I never did that, he was my best friend. He didn't replied, just went away slamming the door.

Mahi bhai made his way towards me and hugged. Without even acknowledging I started crying, he rubbed my back.

"It's ok" He said.

And that was enough for me to calm down.

When we reached there , I saw her fiance Laksh, I - he looks familiar.

(Because I had no particular guy in mind so, Laksh as Laksh sharma

(Because I had no particular guy in mind so, Laksh as Laksh sharma. And he is my favourite. )

Then she came, aishi, zindagi and shrishti walking with her, she looked absolutely gorgeous in that crimson gown. Her hairs , which now reached her upper thighs were kept open and as always she kept the makeup to minimum. While coming down zindagi must have cracked a joke coz she laughed and it increased her beauty by 10 times.

She came down and Laksh forwarded his hand for her and she took it and went to the stage

Hardik - "shh..shh "

Jazz- "Kya hua tujhe? "

Hardik - "iss chokre ko kuch achcha nahi lag raha hai jazz."

Rishi - "kyu re?"

Hardik -"Rahul tujhe nahi lagta ki humne isse kahi dekha hai? "

I nodded.

Hardik - "CLUB MEIN!" He suddenly shouted as if he found the answer of the world's greatest mystery.

"Abbe shant!" Manish said.

"Club mein we saw him making out or maybe  doing something more than that with another girl. " He stated.