chapter 55

Mauli's pov

I was playing FIFA on dabs's console when I heard voices from downstairs.
I ran down.

"TUMNE SOCH KYA RAKHA HAI KHUDKO? PEHLE YOU WON'T GET READY FOR MARRIAGE AND NOW YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE!?"
Bhumika di was shouting at dabs.

"WHEN THAT GUY CAME LAKSH'S FATHER WAS STILL HERE, WHAT WOULD HE THOUGHT IF HE WOULD HAVE LISTED THAT GUY?" aunty shouted but dabs didn't replied, she was crying.

"YOU JUST EARN SOME MONEY UNLIKE BHUMIKA, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE STILL IN THE HOUSE OTHERWISE.." I interrupted aunty .

"OTHERWISE WHAT? DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOUT AT HER ANYMORE!! NEXT TIME YOU DO SO, I WON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR AGE!! AND LISTEN, IT'S DEBARITA'S HOUSE, IF SHE WANTS SHE CAN KICK YOU BOTH OUT! !" I yelled at her and took dabs to her room.

She was crying uncontrollably, I don't know what happened to her..

"Dabs..kya hua meri jaan ko?" I asked rubbing her back.

She hugged me tightly and mumbled - "it's-it's over.." She cried.

"It's okay..you sleep " I said patting her. She is not in a condition to tell anything.

I called shrishti and told her to come tomorrow.

"Mauli..my life..it's so miserable" I looked at her and made her lay down and covered her. Whoever and whatever made her cry , I will break his face! I could never imagine my dabs crying.
She slept after a lot of persuasion.

I called Rahul after that but he too is not picking up calls. It's scaring me now!

I called shubman.

"Hello? Shubman..suno..yaar! " I said.

"Haa" his voice seems low.

"Shub..shub, kya hua hai? Batao na please.." I could feel a lump in my throat.

"Mauli..." He said.

"She is crying..she is so vulnerable..I can't see her like this..she is my bestie..my sister...what happened? " I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Vo-vo..." And he narrated the whole story to me and my world shattered.

"Rahul..is he okay? I asked.

"Nahi..he is not talking to anyone, not even eating.." He sighed.

"Take care of him..ab to yeh shaadi rok ke hi rahungi! IT'S ENOUGH NOW!" I yelled.

"Kaise?" He asked.

"You have to talk to Rahul and hardik about Laksh and find out more about the day they saw Laksh making out!" I said.

"And then?" He asked.

" Then, I will find evidences according to your information. " I stated.

"Alone?" He seemed worried.

"No..Ishan..he is coming tomorrow, also I will have shrishti in the absence of wags and you all. " Yes. Ishan, he was coming back to attend the wedding.

"Alright then!" He said.

"We can do this, right? " I asked him.

"Definitely. I am with you, always and forever. " He said.

"Good night shub. " I smiled.

"Good night. " He replied.

Debadrita's pov

I woke up at 2 am. Mauli was sleeping, the tears won't stop..he has always been with me..not physically but he has always been. I went to the balcony and looked outside, wiping my tears..the thing I needed most right now was him And he isn't with me.

I tried calling him but couldn't.
And then he called me.

IT was nothing but that peaceful silence between us..and slowly he spoke - "suno..look down.
I am there. "

I looked down and there he was with tears in his eyes.

I went down through the pipes because mumma has locked the main door after knowing about rahul.

I ran upto him and he hugged me in a monstrous hug from him.

(A/N - I love my Sidharth and Shraddha, so this is what happened ❤)

"I don't know what to do without you" I whispered in his ears.

"I-I can't live without you." He replied.

"You have become my addiction Rahul and I can't seem to stop loving you.." I said while snuggling up to him.

"Dabs..I.." He couldn't say any further.

I tiptoed and kissed him. It was a light kiss which turned into a passionate and a desperate one.

Then we rested our head on each other's and stayed like that.

You were my first love Rahul. My first kiss, the first man I loved and I wish I could have live my life while resting my head on your chest till eternity.

"I will always love you. " I said
"You will always be mine. " He said before engulfing me again in a kiss.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
Honestly, how are you feeling about the story till now?