chapter 27

Rahul's pov

I knocked on the door of dabs room , I was so nervous...
And she opened the door.
Damn she is so weak! She has got those dark circles aur Yeh kya hain, she is not even that energetic....she looks pale too.....

"Hi..itne dino baad?"

"Hey, thora busy tha.."

"Hmm...aaja, Come inside " She called me inside and made me sit on the couch.

There are books all over. She noticed my gaze
and told- "it's so boring, so I read almost 5 books in these days! Rahul, you should read the 'Apocalypse ' by sakshi Singh, it's so brilliantly written.....achcha sunn chai piyega? "

"Nahi, you are so weak, no need of such formalities. " I said.

"Arre lekin mujhe to peeni hai yaar! "

"Main bana deta hu. " I said.

She grinned widely and sat on the couch.

I stood up and went towards the kitchen when she called me.

"Rahul " She said and I turned around. "Ab tu chai bana raha hai to popcorn bhi bana le na please, fir movie dekhenge saath mein! "

"Thik hai " I smiled and went to the kitchen.

I made that special adrak waali chai and popcorn and brought them to the living room.

"Haaye Rahul! " She grinned widely "adrak waali chai thanks yaar!"

I chuckled.

Then she switched on the TV, surfing through the channels, when I stopped her and
asked - "TITANIC aa raha hai! Dekhe, yaar! Vo jab jack.." I couldn't complete when
she said - "don't spoil it for me! Also I don't want to watch now! Love stories sirf Shah rukh khan ki achchi lagti hai..😖"

I was seriously shocked!

"Wait wait wait! You haven't watched TITANIC yet? " i asked.

"Yes" She smiled sheepishly.

"GOD DABS! SERIOUSLY!?!"

She chuckled.

"Arre, Zombie movie dekhe? " She asked. "I love them!"

"Tera taste is so different! Thik hai. RESIDENT EVIL dekhte hai! " I suggested.

"Nahi re! Wait see this movie, it's AMAZING! " She said.

She said and put the CD inside.

The trailer started....

TRAIN TO BUSAN!
(Dekh lo mast hai and it's not over haunted! Raat ko sapne nahi aenge so chill!😂❤)

The trailer looked pretty amazing!

Dabs- "you know I am not very much into international entertainment! Neither do I watch korean nor Chinese, or Thai or many English film, but during one of my Christmas holidays when I was in high school, we saw it in our friend's house and what a movie it was! Kya action hai ! Kya story hai and it's also emotional, not like those movies which only deals with action and the story is trash! Watch it! You are gonna enjoy!

***********************************

After 2 hours....

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL! DID HE JUST JUMP FROM...OH MY GOD!" I just couldn't believe what I saw! It's surely the best Zombie movie!

"I know, it's amazing how he sacrifices for his daughter! " She looked at me. " You can't actually say if it's a sad ending or a happy one...He is dead, that's sad, but he did what he wanted to, that's happiness..."

"You really have an amazing choice! "I complemented.

"I know! I am a genius..."

"Shut up! IDIOT! " I laughed...

"Blah..blah..blah" She chuckled!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
Today was the 1st day of my 10th class and I am screwed up! !

Love you all!
Par TRAIN TO BUSAN mast hai !