chapter 33

Rahul's pov
After that, I started driving back to hostel with dabs..

Dabs - "oyee KL..."
I was a bit shocked...she never calls me KL.

Dabs- "oh hello! Kaha khogaya sunn na yaar, I am very tired ....Main so rahi hu....jagah diyo mujhe. "

Me- "Haa , you must be feeling weak. Soja! "

I turned off the music and kept on driving...and thinking why did she called me KL.

Jasprit's pov (I am so excited cricketislife97)

We both kept on doing the project until aishi gave up.

Aishi- "basss! Aur nahi"

Me- "Yes...we worked so hard "

Aishi hummed in response and went to the balcony.

She is sad.

I went to her.

"What happened? " I asked.

"Nothing. " She said.

I hugged her from behind and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Bolna kya hua? "

"Meri durga puja ki shopping nahi hui! " She said making a puppy face and I can't help but laugh at her antics.

Me- "you know what aishi, you are the bestest thing that has happened to me...I love you!"

She turned around to look at me.

Aishi- "hain!?! Kya?? Dobara bol ! Are you OK !? Tune to propose bhi nahi kiya tha mujhe because you were shy, aaj kya hua? Thora zyada romantic nahi ho raha? "

Hey bhagvan! Ek to Pyaar jata raha hu, usme bhi problem.

Me- " aishi, stop being so dramatic.." I chuckled.

Aishi- "nah! That is my birth right but first you leave me.."

That's when I realised that I have trapped her between me and the railings.

Aishi- "Kya hua bhai kin khayalo mein kho gaya? Hatt na"

Me- " ahem..Bhai nahi hu tera.."

Aishi- "who knows..." She said teasing me.

I crashed my lips on hers and kissed her for sometime, leaving her a bit shocked..I pulled away and rested my forehead on hers.

Me- "here's the proof! Bhai log kiss nahi karte, sirf patidev ka haq hai yeh" I smirked.

She was blushing so hard but she managed to say - "patidev kon!?" I heard her giggling.

Me- "main hu aapka patidev! Kyu?koi shak?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Aishi- "koi shak nahi"

She hugged me tightly, hiding her face in my chest. I feel so complete with her.😌❤

Rahul's pov

As we reached the hostel, I tried waking her up, but she is sleeping like a drug addict😑 I am trying to wake her up for the last 15 minutes.

"DABS YAAR WHAT THE HELL! WAKE UP!?!?'"

She waked up in a jolt and looked here and there for a minute and then calmed down.

"WTF KL ! Stop shouting mahn!" She said with an irritated look.

"I was trying to wake you up for the last 15 minutes, ok? And what's with you calling me KL?" this is really bothering me now.

"Haa to, it's because of the medicine that I was sleeping so hard and about calling you KL, I was just practising.."
She looked down.

"Practising? For what?"

" I forgot to tell you that, I have been selected for an interview with MARVEL STUDIOS INDIA , if I get selected for the job then I will have to..." I cut her off.

"WHAT!? HOW!?! AND WHY DO YOU NEED A JOB BEFORE GRADUATION?"

"You remember that form , which I told you to post...it was not a fraud...i need the job to help my family. " She said.

"BUT THEY WON'T GIVE YOU A PERMANENT JOB WITHOUT GRADUATION ..."

I am freaking out.

"Yeah...that's what I wanted to say...i will be interning there for 2 years while they will be paying for my education there...and after graduating they will give me a permanent job there...."

"THERE!?" I just hope it's not what I am thinking.

"USA " She said in a low tone.

The fear I had is turning into reality.. the fear of loosing her.

"Dabs..Listen, tu padhai complete karke bhi to job kar sakti hai...please don't go."

"Nahi Rahul, abhi didi ki shaadi karwaani hai, and they will be paying for my education and it's also my dream job. Please Rahul, try to understand. "

"What will I do? You can't go! I WON'T LET YOU GO!"

"Rahul, everyone here has their career set! You, Manish, jazz and hardik are gonna make it to India! I know that and aishi is already working as a part time event manager in her sister's business, zindagi and punit has their talent, they will make it...but I? I don't have anything like that! I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY CAREER TOO! AND STAY FOR YOU? YOU!? YOU CAN'T EVEN LOVE ME BACK RAHUL AND YOU EXPECT ME TO FINISH MY CAREER BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU CAN'T SAY THE WORLD THAT YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGET ABOUT MY FAMILY AND STAY FOR YOU....FOR ONCE, JUST THINK ABOUT OTHERS TOO RAHUL! "

She started crying and ran upstairs leaving me their, broken.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
Currently and honestly I am feeling like there is no point of me living...but Chill you guys! I am not going to suicide...I just feel so low...and that's the reason you got this sad and horrible chapter....
Bye~