chapter 44

Melbourne, Australia
5 pm

Debadrita's pov

"This was tiring! " shrishti exclaimed.
I nodded. It was a 9 hour flight from USA to Australia.

"I want to sleep, let's go fast to the hotel " I said. I was really really tired.
In the flight , haz and evans were sitting next to me, they didn't let me read the book and they didn't even let me have a nap. Sometimes I feel like killing them.

Chris H - "finally we reached. " He sighed.

We walked through the lobby and suddenly tom stopped in his track! "Fuck" He mumbled.

"What?" All of us said in unison.

"MY Passport..." He said.

"OMG! No " cap said lifting his hands up in air.

RDJ facepalmed. Chris H slapped his forehead. Haz sighed and shrishti and I gave him a look.

"You are such an idiot. " shrishti said. "You forgot your passport in the plane. "

Tom - "yeah.." He said scratching his neck.

Nothing new. He is the Rohit Sharma of the MARVEL team.

"I am coming with you to find your passport, shrishti tu baaki sab ko leke car mein jaa. " I said.

She nodded.

Cap - "No hindi please "

We laughed at him.

I went with Tom to enquire about the passport .
They told us to go right and then straight, to the help desk.

As I turned right , my feet froze. This was the last thing I expected. I knew they would be here but I didn't knew that they would be here at the same time.

Jazz let out a joyous laugh, I was still nervous. 6 years and no meetings. How do I face them?

"Hey, you ok?" Tom whispered.

"Ye-yeah, you- you go ahead..I -I need to talk to -to them " I said gulping down the lump that had formed in my throat.

"Ohkay, take care " He said and went.

I walked up to them, I was engulfed in a tight hug by aishi and zindagi. God! These two girls have transformed in two goddamn goddesses! So beautiful.

My eyes travelled to Manish and jazz. Both of them hugged me and Manish ruffled my hair while jazz still didn't leave my side.

"WE MISSED YOU! " All of them said together.

I could only nod . I was high on emotions, it was hard controlling the tears but I have learnt a lot in these years.

"I missed you all! " I could only whisper without breaking down.

Unknowingly my eyes searched for him, I want to see him. I want to see how happy he is now.

Between all the hugs and talks, I could see him coming, flirting with a girl, unaware of everything, unaware of my presence.

"I know " He laughed, about something I didn't know ,maybe it was some pick up line. The girl clutched his hand and it cringed me so, I chose to ignore him.

"DABS..TUM? " He said looking at me with an emotion I couldn't understand.
He suddenly got aware of my presence. Wow.

"That's not how you greet people. I expected a 'hello' anyways, nevermind. Nice to meet you. " I said.

He didn't said anything after that only staring at me.

"Vaise it's nice that I met you all otherwise I would have had to invite you all on insta.." I sighed.

"Invitation? " Zindagi questioned.

"Umm...yaa" God! It's awkward. "Ac-actually, I have my engagement next week and wedding next month so-" I was cut off by Rahul.

"What? You - " He spoke.

"Yeah ...I am getting married! You are invited Rahul. " I said forcing a smile.

He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't .

"Dabs! Did I hear you are getting married? " Hardik came from nowhere and hugged me.

I chuckled at his innocence. "Yeah " I said.

"KON HAI VO?" aishi enquired.

"PIC DIKHA!" Jazz joined her.

" His name is Laksh. I don't have his pic, he haven't met. It's an arrange marriage. " I said.

"ARRANGE? you disappointed me " Zindagi said.

I gave her a look and I also didn't missed the look on his face.

"HEY, GOTTA GO DABS! I GOT THE PASSPORT! " Tom yelled from a distance.

"YEAH. JUST A MINUTE. " I told him. " can I have your number hardik? We should plan a meeting after all of yours  match and my premier "

I took the number and bid them goodbye.

"Who were they? " Tom asked.

"Past and maybe near future. " I winked.

"You are good at winking. " He laughed.

"I know lol! Let's go. It's been one hell of a day. I am so tired. "

"Same."

Both of us sighed.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
They finally met!
*dancing*
Love you all!