chapter 8

Rahul's pov
As we reached the airport there were taxi drivers almost shouting at our face for the rides! Irritating....
I looked beside me and found dabs was not there and turned around. She was so scared between all those chaos, I walked to her and put my hand around her shoulder and gave her an assuring look.
Soon we were in the parking area waiting for my cousin brother jazz. He knew everything. I told him about aashi and that dabs is coming with me as aashi. He was like 'woah' .

While waiting for him i asked dabs why was she do scared and her instant reply was
- I don't understand them!

Oh yess! She don't understand yaha ka language! I forgot that!

"Whom are we waiting for? "

"MY cousin, jazz "

"Oh, but I am nervous "

"Jazz ko sab maalum hai. Don't worry and he is the only person in the house after me who knows hindi! So just chill babes."

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw jazz standing beside me!
We both met after 3 months! There was a lot to catch up. We did our brotherly hug and he introduced himself to dabs and vice versa.
And they both instantly caught up like they were long lost best friend and I am the third wheel!

Jeez, aisa bhi hota hai...

The thing which both of them were linked is Delhi ka khaana!
Dabs is bengali but have been bought up in Delhi and jazz is from karnataka but he is also bought up in Delhi! The whole ride they discussed about chandni chowk k samose, kisi ramu kaka k chhole bhature, India gate k bahar waale candy bechne waale, Delhi k laddoo, jalebi and what not! They also teamed up against me....

Soon we were in front of our house and she clutched both of our hands and said - "agar simba k darr k maare main marr jau to please tell my sister that I hate her"
Jazz and me were laughing like maniacs and she just huffed.

Cutie...

I rang the bell and the door opened!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
Aur batao wassup?
Kaisa laga chapter?
Merry Christmas and HAPPY new year 👑😍
Byeee ❤