chapter 34

Rahul's pov

I sat inside the car for another 15 minutes till I cried after rewinding my last 10 months in my mind and I realised that I was an idiot to not realise that who was the love of my life...and now when I look back , I fell for her the day we performed together in the fest!

I went to jazz's house and told him everything..

Jazz- " Ha to she is right, sorry if this hurts you Rahul, but you never, never ever thought about her! Tune usse hamesha apne liye use kiya hai..from using her as a replacement of aashi to using her as your best friend just to please Aashi, did you ever thought about her before you took her for granted and then threw her after aashi came!?"

I didn't have an answer to her arguments .

Jazz- " see, you don't have any answer...Listen to me Rahul, bhai hu tera but main dabs ka bhi soul brother hu, I know you are going to be hurt after she goes...but let her go Rahul, Yeh tujhe bhi pata hai aur usse bhi ki you can't love her back...Jab Pyaar nahi kar sakta to atleast don't destroy her chances...Jab kisi rishte ko anjaam nahi milta to usse kisi khoobsurat modh par chhor dena chahiye...I know it's going to be hard for you, but forget her! That's the only thing you can do...forget that you ever met a girl whose presence blessed you...let her go..that's the best thing you can do."

Debadrita's pov

I know leaving everything is going to be hard like hell but I have to. My Papa wants me to be successful and Di ki shaadi karwaani hai..they will never tell me but they are not in a good condition and for me they are the most important people in my life. As spidey says - with great powers, comes great responsibilities...

I know it's childish of me to think of spiderman dialogues at this situation but the meaning of this line is huge..

I took my phone and messaged in our group about the job..

Jazz mera bhai - CONGRATULATIONS! SO HAPPY FOR YOU SOUL SISTER ❤

Aishi- awww❤that's great but will miss you 😦

Jazz mera bhai - haa re😢

Me- I will still talk to you! Marne Thore hi jaa rahi hu 😑💔

Hardik - HAIN!?! ATLEAST MEKO AANE TO DE....AISA SILA DEGI MERE DOSTI KA 💔

me- over acting band kar re! I have a plan....

Zindagi - WTF! You are what? I am so happy yet sad, but I know your compulsion...

Manish jiju- Haww😭btw what's the plan?

Me- "thanks for everyone's wishes..the plan is to spend the dusshera holidays in Delhi, enjoying durga puja...?what say?

Hardik - YESSSS! WE WILL GO TO CLUB.

Me- 😑

Jazz mera bhai - 😑😑

Aishi - 😑😑😑

Manish jiju - 😑😑😑😑

Punit - 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Hardik - thik hai nahi jaenge 😢

Rahul - sorry for that dabs...main bhavnayo mein beh gaya tha..CONGRATULATIONS! and I am in for the trip😊

Me- thanks Rahul ☺

Hardik - vo sab to thik hai Rahul, par bhavna kon hai? 😆

Rahul - 😑😑😑meri behen aur teri bhi.

Hardik -😯

Rahul - Arrey sahi mein meri behen hai😂

Hardik - oh..achcha Listen guys..

Me- Kya!

Hardik - DELHI WE ARE COMING!!!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
Kaise ho sab?
Chapter kaisa laga?