chapter 37

Rahul's pov

We are in the flight with Manish sitting next to me and constantly falling on my shoulders, sleepy head.

I looked at dabs, who is sitting next to zindagi and zindagi is also sleeping ,Yeh aur iska future pati dono din bhar sote hi rahenge!
while dabs is reading her book with full concentration , I kept on looking at her till I noticed her eyes getting watery! What is she reading? Why is she crying? My heart ached. I saw her rubbing her eyes , she closed the book and took a deep breath . She suddenly saw me looking at her . I signalled her what she was crying at and she waved the book at me. I sighed in relief.

Yeh books padhke bhi roti hai aur spiderman ko marte dekh kar bhi roti hai lekin jab real life mein itna kuch sehti hai to ek boond aansu nahi tapakta. She is different and different is precious.

Debadrita 's pov

"FINALLYYYYY!!!! MERI DELHI AA GAI! " I took a deep breath .

"The air is polluted. If you breathe like that, you will die soon " punit stated.

I continued my super excited dance with jazz ignoring punit and other awkward gazes at us.

"Pata nahi hai aisa kya hai yaha" aishi sighed.

"Sab kuch" Jazz replied.

I know I was behaving like a child but C'mon! Who cares ... I went ahead of everyone and booked a car for us to take us to my home.

As we crossed the preet vihar area and entered the kaushambi area, my heart skipped a bit when I noticed that many things have changed like my golgappe waala stall is replaced with a Chinese stall😑 .

And finally when we stopped in front of our apartment, meri khushi ka to thikaana hi nahi raha. I stepped down from the vehicle and I saw Rahul chuckling at my not-so-mature behaviour, I nervously laughed at him when I heard two young voices  calling me  - "DEBA DIDI!!" And I know who they are! I looked towards the terrace and there they were! My Akshit and Ali. They lived in the same apartment ..they must be six by now. They ran from there as I waited for them eagerly to come down, as soon as they came down , I went running towards them and engulfed them in a tight hug!

I was literally crying at the thought that they still remember me! I saw our guard uncle, smiling at us. I went to him and touched his feet. Papa taught me to respect everyone.

"Bahadur uncle, kaise ho aap?" I asked him and his eyes were shining.

"Thik hu beta. Itne saal se naukri kar raha hu yaha, tujhe tab se dekha hai jab tu 2nd class mein thi, itna kuch badal gaya lekin ek cheez nahi badli, tab se lekar aaj tak tu mujhe Bahadur uncle hi bulaati hai " He smiled.

Then he shifted his gaze to those guys, jinke baare mein I had forgotten.

"Yeh mere dost. Durga puja dekhne ayee hai"

He gladly nodded as everyone greeted him with a smile and oh gawddd! Rahul k dimples ❤

I opened the gate of my house and so many memories flashed back at a speed of 35699km/h that I became a bit emotional. The guys were in awe when they saw my room full of posters for cricketers at my room. I felt peace after so long.

Rahul's pov

She can be so childish sometimes, and the way she blushed when she saw me greeting her Bahadur uncle was so cute. And her house, her room, everything smells like her! How much I wish that she was mine.

I looked towards the walls and it had her childhood pictures, fuck! Fuck! Ohmygod  She was so adorable and cute and sweet and beautiful and pretty! Ohmygod her pink cheeks! Why so cute dabs😍 there's one in which she is in her mother's lap wearing a cute red dress with her dad holding some pink balloons for her!
And the there is one more where she looks a little older, maybe 5 years old. In that She is sitting on the table in pretty orange-white frock , smiling and flaunting her new milk teeths and her boycut hair which has grown till her waist now , I smiled at her super excited smile. Then there was another one, this time, I looked at a picture, she was in her early teens I guess, she was in her school uniform with a medal, a certificate and a trophy. She looks a bit nervous, like always but forced a smile. And there was another one which I couldn't stare at because hardik literally pushed me away and sat on the bed.

"Bhai kya kar raha hain? " I was irritated.

"You were staring at her childhood pictures for so long! Thik hai Pyaar karta hai par itna bhi obsession thik nahi bhai " He stated.

Dabs- "ahem..ahem...hardik tu na apna muh band rakh! "

"Haa, let Rahul stare at the pictures. " aishi laughed.

"Kya yaar! " I huffed.

After sometime jazz went to change and hardik went to take a shower while everyone else was in the bedroom, unpacking.

Now I looked at the picture. I stared at the picture, figuring out is that really her? Matlab she has so much makeup in that pic, she never applied makeup in front of me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was dabs.

"Kya dekh rahe ho? " She asked. "Makeup na!? Lol ! It was before i went to mumbai , mere favourite teacher ki shaadi thi to isliye..." She trailed off.

"I know this pic is ajeeb, don't stare at it " She said laughing.

Little did she knew that I was staring at the picture of a perfect girl with a perfect smile who was 19 years old at that time and looked so hot and cute at the same time in a navy blue lehenga! Every feature of hers was evident in it! I so effing love her!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
Such a long chapter 😧
Good night ❤