chapter 50

16 days before.

Kuldeep - "I have a question! "

Virat - "bol."

Kuldeep - "why did you wanted to get married when you still love him so much. " He pointed Rahul and then looked at me.

I shifted uncomfortably at my place and mahi bhai saw this and kept has arm around my shoulders. It kind of calmed me.

"I" I took a deep breath. "Many of you don't know that I lost my mother when I was quite young."

"What?" Yuzi asked ."Then who is the woman you call your mother? "

"She is my step mother. But I don't hate her, but disliked her. After I went to USA , she used my dad for my step sister's profit. Slowly his health deteriorated and I was unaware of all this. She used to pressurise me for getting married but I didn't wanted to so, my dad was in my support. "

my voice cracked at the end. Mahi bhai tighten is grip, assuring me that it's ok to break down.

It sighed and continued.

"Then, one day I stopped talking to Rahul. He knows why and I don't to share why and that very night my father...he..he died. " I took a deep breath.

Rahul - "you..you didn't...oh God! "

Me- "She kept telling me to get married and finally, I gave up, little did I knew that he would come in my life again. "

Sakshi bhabhi - " She is horrible. "

Ritz - "I agree. "

Jazz - "But we need to stop
             the shaadi! "

Aishi- "bhaag jao"

Virat bhai - "that's not a solution. "

Shrishti - "exactly! "

Mahi bhai - "Rahul  day after tomorrow you will go and talk to her mom. Dabs , you should also talk to your fiance. "

We both nodded.

Rishi - "Umm...shrishti, would you mind going out with me? "

Shrishti - "NA..WHY WILL I? " She squealed.

Harry -"ohooo date..."

Both of them blushed.

Rohit bhai - "Ab to rishi ko bhi mil gai, tumko kab milegi? " He laughed while pointing out to kuldeep, yuzi and harry.

Harry - "jale pe namak kyu?" He whined while the other two made puppy faces.

Shrishti and rishab went out. I spent the rest of the day with the team. Helping bhabhi's and girlfriend's in cooking and then joking around with the boys! Occasionally playing with the kids and kissing samaira a hundred times! It was my best day!

And soon it was time to go home. I bid everyone goodbye and hugged mahi bhai, it's surreal that I hugged HIM❤

Rahul said that he would drop me.

Rahul's pov

"BIKE?" She raised her eyebrows.

I nodded and took out my royal Enfield.

"ROYAL ENFIELD! OMG! TUMHARE PAAS ROYAL ENFIELD HAI!" She jumped.

I chuckled. "Yes"

Suddenly she came and hugged me.

"In morning you couldn't even make out it was me on the phone aur ab itna Pyaar ? " I smirked.

She narrowed her eyes and a wide grin appeared on her face.

"Main chalau? " She asked.

"That's the reason for being so nice! "I rolled my eyes.

"Please! Pleaseeeeee! " She made a puppy face!

"Haa par it's heavy. Be careful. " I sighed.

"Thank you! " She chuckled.

"No..wait...you can ride it when we will reach near the beach. So that if you fall , it won't hurt. "  I said.

She agreed and sat behind me. I went through the crowded roads with helmets and her head resting on my back. We reached the beach soon.

She quickly got down and clapped her hands! I smiled and handed the bike to her.

"OH GOD! IT'S HEAVY! " She screamed in my ears!

"AHH !!! don't scream ,
I will help you. "  I said.

I sat behind her, and put my hands around her, reaching the handles.  Our proximity sent shivers down her body!

Soon she could ride it with little help. I held her waist and that's the mistake I did. She is so ticklish! She started laughing and got disbalanced and we fell down!

"No..shit..ouch! " She cried.

"Kya hua? " I got worried.

"Kuch nahi...it's just it's bleeding " She shifted her gaze to my hands and saw it bleeding. "I am sorry Rahul, tum..tum thik ho?"

"Haa...let me see your hand "

"No..let me see yours. "

"Dabs...show! "

"You show the wound. " She spoke.

"DABS..."

" Fine! Only if you can catch me! " She got up and started running.

"I AM AN INDIAN CRICKETER DABS..YOU GONNA LOSE IT!" I yelled and ran behind her and caught her from the back, lifted her in bridal style.

"So...show me your hand.." I said.

"I will fall then.." She rolled her eyes...certainly unhappy that she lost.

I put her down and leaned in..the distance between us decreasing..she suddenly became nervous.

"Main chai leke aati hu!" She said and pushed me and ran to the street shop.

"Dabs.." I smiled.

After drinking the tea we went towards her house because it seemed like it will rain. We had reached near her house when my bike broke down.

"Badhe badhe desho mein, Aisi choti choti baatien hoti rehti hai senorita!" I said.

"Oh God! I am going home...it's raining! Tum yahi raho, byee!" She laughed.

"Haha..so funny! Itna hi hai to jao. " I said.

"Ohkay then...bye" She made a straight face and went ahead. Oh God! She is going seriously! Shit!

"DABS!" I shouted and she turned around facing me.

"Kya?"

I went to her and hold her hands in my hands and looked straight in her eyes...

"Everything will be fine love. Dont you worry about anything.You're destined to be my bride & my wife. And we all will make sure that happens Mrs. SOON TO BE RAHUL. Just sleep today without any worries.And remember that I have always loved you & Will always love you no matter what ." I said and her eyes glistened.

I kissed her fingers and then her hands and then her forehead as she hugged me tightly.

"I LOVE YOU MRS. DEBARDITA KL RAHUL "

I kissed her cheeks and wiped her tears .

_______________________________________

Hey guys!
Thanks to shrishhhhh and fanficsonabhay  for helping me with this chapter! Ily both ❤