chapter 52

Shubman's pov

Yeh kaha phas gaya yaar! I came here to have fun and both of them went away. I thought as that girl Mauli went to order food.

"Hi! " She spoke in excitement.

"Hi" I replied .

"I am a huge fan of yours! " She said.

"Everybody is. Kuch naya hai to batao. " I said with a least interested look.

"Oh-ohkay" She replied with a sad smile.

What was their to be sad. I just said the truth.

"How is your family? " She asked.

"Why do you want to know?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Aise hi. "  She murmured.

"Don't interfare in my personal life! " I said.

"God! What's your problem? Tumse tumhaare baare mein baat karu to you are like 'kuch naya batao ' , tumhaare family ke baare mein pucho, to 'don't interfare ' . Then what should I ask !? " She rolled her eyes.

"Don't talk if it's bothering you. " I shrugged.

"How rude!" She said.

"Oh really!? " I smirked.

"Yaa..really! And I was thinking you are such a sweetheart. " She rolled her eyes.

"Then you have mistaken me. " I said.

"Bye." Was her straight reply. " I don't want to spend my free time with a rude cricketer. Enjoy! " She said and walked out of the food court.

My eyes widened at this move. None of the other girls had done that. I ran behind her and saw her going towards the escalator.

"HEY! " I yelled. She turned around and looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Wanna go to amusement park!?" I spatted out.

She came near me and said - "you sure Mr. Gill?"
I nodded. "Sorry "  I said.

And she flashed a smile that was beautiful than the stars and now when I notice her, her hazel orbs have some magic in it.

We went out for there and drove to a nearby amusement park. She ran towards the colombus .

"SHUBMAN, THIS IS MY FAVOURITE! " She squealed.  And I smiled.

The colombus ride was horrible for me in the first chance! It was hella crazy! But when we were on it for the second time, it felt OKAY!

"Maza aya ?" She asked me as I took her to the roller coaster.

"Ha..tumhe zyada aya hoga! " I said and she chuckled.

"Hum..roller coaster pe ?" She asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

"I am afraid of it! " She sighed.

The ride was amazing for me and horrifying for her. The whole time she clutched my hand and closed her eyes.

"GOD! I AM NOT GOING IN IT AGAIN!" She said.

"So..where now?" I asked.

"We don't have much time left. If you don't mind then...Giant wheel? "

"I love it!"

We went towards it and suddenly I had an urge to click a picture so I did.

We sat in the carriage facing each other and unbelievably this has been one of the best days of my life

"Thank you. " I said.

"For what? " She asked. "Aren't you bored with me? "

"Thank you for making this day special and I can spend my whole life with you like this. " I smiled.

She blushed and looked outside, the view is amazing!
It's the time of sunset and the world seemed to have got new colours. Slowly, we reached the top and with a jerk the wheel stopped.

"What- what happened? " She mumbled to herself.

The golden rays of the sun on her skin made her look like a goddess and the way her hazel eyes sparkled! Unknowingly I smiled.

She stood up and looked outside, I also stood up and went beside her.

"What are you looking at? " I asked.

"I guess there's some problem down there , that's why the wheel must have stopped. " She said.

"Aren't you happy that we are getting this view for a much longer time than others?" I smiled.

"I am. " She said and there was another jerk and she landed on my chest and I hugged her to prevent her from falling.

"I-I am sorry. " She said looking down after I made her sit and sat beside her.

"Anushwa...."

She looked at me .

"Who is your favourite cricketer? " I asked.

"It's you! I have been following you since your under 19 days! I even have the video in which you were holding the cup! And when KKR brought you, I was so happy because KKR is my favourite team! Everytime you went for your half centuries and played well, I used to be so proud! Then you got your INDIA call and I missed my school to see you play!" She chuckled. "Tho, you didn't had a great start but I knew that you were going to make it big and see you did it! You made it big! AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! "

She said and I hugged her! No one has made me feel so special. We broke the hug and our faces inches apart, I was going to kiss her but then her phone rang.

"Haa..hogai!?....ohooo...ok.......ha chal thik hai! We are coming..bye.."

She hanged up and said that Rahul and dabs have done the shopping and we have to go now.

It felt special with her...she seemed the one I have been searching all this time....Dear anushwa, let's see if we can work this out!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
anushwa0410 happy? 😆
Hope you liked it!