chapter 30

Zindagi's pov
I woke up after 1 hour and found dabs getting ready.

"Where are you going!?" I asked. "You are supposed to take rest "

"Shut up , wear this and come with me..." She said and shoved me to the washroom with a white anarkali..

I came out and she glanced at me for a minute then said - "perrrrrfectttt"

I chuckled.

She held my hand and took her guitar and we went out, locking the door and giving the keys to the girl staying next door incase ishan comes back before us. I was getting so impatient that I finally stopped her and asked - "where are we going? "

"Arre chal naaa, I got the keys of the auditorium..." She said.

"Auditorium? " i asked bewildered.

She just winked at me. While going she also told me what she did with my insta handle and believe me, I am proud of my bestie!

We reached the auditorium and went inside, it was empty, it was beautiful, the lights were dimmed ! Perfect!

"CATCH! " She shouted while throwing a pair of ghungroos towards me!

"Dabs...how..OMG!...I love you! " I managed to say.

"Chill ! Jab bestie ho saath to darne ki kya baat " She said dramatically!

"Go , dance your heart out. I will sing for you! " She smiled.

I ran and hugged her! I have got a perfect friend for me!
I went to the stage and did the pranam before starting kathak.

She started singing 'thori der' our favourite song! Her voice soothes me, and automatically my hands and feet started playing along with the lyrics of the song!

Haaaaa…

Dil charkhe ki ik tu dori
Sufi iska rang haaye

Ismein jo tera khwaab piroya
Neendein bani patang

Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajjti nahi
Dil bharta nahi
Aankhen rajjti nahi
Chaahe kitna bhi dekhti jaaun
Waqt jaaye main rok na paaun

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja sohneya
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima

Haaaa…

Haaye din tere bin ab jee na paaye
Din tere bin ab jee na paaye
Saans na leti raat
Ishq kare tere honthon se
Ishq kare mere honthon se
Bas ik teri baat

Teri doori na sahun
Door khud se rahun
Teri doori na sahun
Door khud se rahun
Tere pehlu mein hi reh jaaun
Tu hi samjhana jo main chaahun

Tu thodi der aur thehar ja sohneya
Tu thodi der aur thehar ja zaalima
Tu thodi der aur thehar jaaa....

The song ended and both of us had a big smile on our face , taking heavy breaths...we sat on the stage looked at the ceiling for some time and started laughing...and it was such a disastrous laugh! We kept on laughing till our stomach ached. No we were not laughing for nothing, we were living our past experiences again...

"Dabs.."

"Hmm.."

"You are the besttt" I chuckled and hugged her.
She laughed and hugged me back!

Manish's pov

We dropped jazz and aishi in front of their college and ishan too went to his hotel. He was really tired. It was just me and Rahul coming back to our rooms when we heard someone singing and the sounds of ghungroos coming...

"Oyeee Manish ! Yeh shaam ko auditorium se awaaze kyu aa rahi hain? Bhoot hai kya? " Rahul asked with a scared expression.

Oh God! Is he seriously mad?

"Nahi re! Someone must be there. " I said. "Let's go and check "

"Pagal hai? "

I dragged him with me and stopped in front of the window and saw dabs singing with her eyes closed and fingers dancing on her guitar and there in the stage was Zindagi, dancing..dancing her heart out. She doesn't seem to notice anything else...her movements are so graceful, her expressions are so pure...she is amazing..Just perfect...

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see Rahul already immersed in dabs! I smiled at him, he whispered - "only if I could tell her...how much I love her...."
I looked at him with a questioning look and he just said -"don't wait for too long! She is precious...."

I nodded and looked at zindagi who was dancing, so peaceful, unlike the storm I created in her life.....

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED! THE OFFICIAL KXIP PAGE POSTED A STORY OF RAHUL ASKING " GUESS THE SHOT" AUR MAINE MAZAK MAZAK MEIN ITNA CHEESY SA LIKH DIYA AUR UNHONE APNI STORY MEIN MUJHE AUR RAHUL KO TAG KIYA...😨😨❤

DEKHOOOO OO

That account  @crazy_ictian is mine! We are mentioned in the same story! He will know that I love him!