chapter 10

And the car crashed...blood dripping from everywhere...mumma...mumma..where are you? MUMMA!

I woke up in a jolt! This nightmare is haunting me since the accident in which my mother died. Tears welled up in my eyes when I remembered how she use to tickle me to wake me up and then kissed me on my forehead!

Knock knock

The sound broke me out of my trance and I looked at my watch,
it was 4:30 am.

Itni subha! Agar koi chor hua to!

I went towards the door wiping my tears and took a flower vase with me which I can use to hit if their was a thief. I slowly opened the door and saw Rahul standing.

Iss waqt!

Rahul - kya hua? Why did you screamed?

He barged into my room and sat on my bed, his face showing worry.

Me - *sigh* it was a nightmare Rahul!

Rahul - oh! *sigh* I thought simba came into your room!

Me - how will it come when the door is closed  !

Wait..the door is now open...OMG SHIT!

I turned around and saw simba standing beside me!

Shit.😐

I jumped on the bed and started chanting holy prayers!

Rahul laughed....aur vo hasta hi raha!

Me - RAHUL, STOP LAUGHING! THIS AIN'T FUNNY? TAKE THAT CREATURE OUT OF THE ROOM!!!!!

his face became serious, he took simba on his lap and took him out and then came inside with a face that horrified me

his face became serious, he took simba on his lap and took him out and then came inside with a face that horrified me...DAMN! HE IS ANGRY!
The sight took my breath away!
And for the first time in my life I accepted that I am an idiot to not notice that he was shirtless all this while!

I looked at him, his jawline evident, perfectly toned abs with a tribal tattoo on his left arm , dark brown eyes and those black hairs made him looked like.....he looked like some Greek god!

Well, a Greek god who is now angry!

He came towards me and told me something which I couldn't understand because I was so lost in him and he yelled this time !

"GET OUT OF THE BED! "
I quietly followed what he said and stood up.
Yeh itne gusse mein kyu hai?

He pinned me to the wall! His hot breath sending shivers down my body...one of his hand on side of my waist and the other one on the side of my face, trapping me between him and the wall. He came closer....more closer than we actually should..

I closed my eyes.....fear evident on my face...

But honestly, isse hua kya hai?

He came more closer near my ears...his body touching mine, every hair on my body stood up in attention as he whispered in my ears - " don't ever use such words for simba, the next time you do so...I will not let you go away this easily! Understand!"

"Oh-oh-kay"

He went away from the room and I collapsed on the floor! A lesson learnt.

Never make Rahul angry!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
What do you think about rahul and his gussa?
Anyway, I love him...
Byee