chapter 46

31 days before.

Debadrita's pov

I was standing in the balcony when shrishti arrived with two coffee mugs. She handed me one saying "it doesn't have extra sugar " . I laughed remembering the interview and the teasing I gave to haz.

"I called them today. " I said without looking her.

"Hmm..so why are you tensed?" She sipped the coffee.

"I think I am hurting Rahul...I mean, I was really rude." I said.

"You really love him." She smiled.

"I don't re. " I said sipping the coffee.

"Then why are you concerned about him?" She asked looking ahead.

"I- I think I don't have any rights to hurt him. That's it! " I shrugged.

" You are complicated deba." She sighed.

"Shrishti, I am confused. How should I behave with him?" I asked her.

"Normally , like you used to do ."

"Won't he think that I love him? " i don't want to get back to him.

"Do you believe in what you say? Do you believe in the sentence you said?"

"Which sentence? " I looked at her.

"That you don't love him." She looked back at me.

Believe is a heavy word but I know that I don't want to go back to him. I can't.

"Yeah. I don't love him. " I said rather confidently.

"Tab to koi problem hi nahi hogi but deba, even if you have 1% feelings left for him, then it's going to be lethal. " She said.

"Matlab? " I sipped the coffee.

"Feelings will give you hopes. Not only to you, it will give hopes to both of you and if you can't back off from the marriage after that then it will kill both of you to the core. " She said.

"Hmm.."

"Main Andar jaa rahi hu. " She said  and I nodded.

What if I fell in love again with the same person?  No, it's just 31 days, I can cope up i guess. I have to.

I heard a knock at the door and went to the door and saw shrishti already opened the door and an excited scream left her mouth.

"OHMYGOD RISHAB PANT!!!" 

I chuckled. She is his biggest fan.
I stood there for sometime until I realised ki agar main nahi gai to shrishti wahi behosh hojaegi.

I went and saw only rishab and Rahul. "Where are others?" I asked.

"They will come after shopping. " Rahul replied. I nodded and let them in.

"Hi rishab " I said "we both are your fans!"

"Actually, mujhe laga ki main akele bore ho jaunga so, I also came. Hope you won't mind. " He said scratching his neck.

"No.we won't! " Shrishti smiled. "Umm..would you mind giving an autograph? "

"Nahi, I will give you a picture also. "He smiled.

How cuteeeee! ❤

"Umm..Dabs.." I heard Rahul.
I turned and mouthed a 'what?'

By the look of his face I knew that he wanted to talk.

"Shrishti, rishab would you mind if I and Rahul go to my room?" I asked them.

Shrishti gestured a no while rishab said-" definitely not and please call me rishi." I smiled and gestured Rahul to come with me. I was so nervous.

Rahul's pov

She took me to her room. As I entered, I saw her lavender colour painted walls and some quotes on the wall.

"If people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane. "

And I almost immediately know that it's a quote from John Green's 'looking for Alaska '

"So?" She spoke. "What do you wanna talk about? "

"It wasn't my fault, I thought it was a shoot. You know, I never thought that-" She cut me off.

"Why are you telling me this now? "

" because I missed you. I want you back in my life. I waited for you. I love you to the infinity and I need you. I don't know what I will do if I lose you! Please come back. " I pleaded.

"No." She said.

"No? That's it?done? " I asked bewildered.

"Yeah.done." She said looking at the view from the balcony.
I have never felt so horrible, it's like I waited all these years for the wrong girl. She is not the one. She can never be, I came out of her room and went out leaving rishab.

________________________________________

So , what are your views? Let me know. Btw, a lot will change in the in the next few chapters! Any guesses?