chapter 20

Jasprit's pov
"Aishi, no..no you can't do this!"

"But I am gonna do it! "
She said sticking her tongue out😜

"PLEASE LISTEN, AREE PLEA..."

She did it! She deleted my instagram account! Omg! I can't believe this!
I looked at her with disbelief!

Aishi's pov

"What? " i asked casually

"Aishi, are you out of your mind? Like why? I AM NOT GONNA FORGIVE YOU !" He said .

"Jazz liste.."

"SHUT UP! "

"I said listen, are.."

"I SAID SHUT UP! "

Why is he always high on emotions, I went to him, hold his hand and said - "Jazz, are you not gonna.." He interrupted me again!

"ARE YOU DEAF? I AM TELLING YOU TO SHUT .." before he could speak any further, I kissed him. I know he is surprised coz I usually don't do such things but this guy makes me mad!
I deepen the kiss only to find that I am being dominated by jazz and then we finally stopped! And I said - "I deleted your account because you are going to be a cricketer with millions of followers and I don't want them to see this jazz! They will only see the hot Jasprit Bumrah, the cute jazz is only for me! "

"God! Aishi , I love you " He said and hugged me!
"I love you too " I mumbled in his embrace....

"WAAH! AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!"
Came a voice from my back. I turned around to see DABS!

"OHMYGOD dabs! Tu kab ai?" I asked

"Jab tumne jazz ka account delete maara" She smirked.

Don't tell me ki she saw us kissing!

"Tu tabse hai yaha! " Jazz was in shock

"Haa"

"Don't tell me that you.." She cut him off.

" that I saw you guys kissing, bhai aur behen, get a room you stupid people, campus hai yeh " She said laughing!

I giggled and she gave us a wink!

"Chalo ab help me with the luggage "

And we followed what she said, opening the door of her room we discovered zindagi, Manish and ruhu Bhaiya playing UNO.
And As soon as dabs saw ruhu Bhaiya she became a red tomato!
I think she likes him and I think Bhaiya also likes her!

New love story in the town!

Everyone seemed shocked to see her except ruhu Bhaiya, he got down from the bed, grinning and came towards dabs and hugged her!
Dabs ki haalat dekhne layak ho rahi thi, itni blushing oh God!

"I missedyou so much! " Bhaiya said.

"Uh..umm..ok yeah"

Abhi to itne attitude k saath keh rahi thi "get a room " ab dekho aisa lag raha hai yahi behosh ho jaegi 😂

She untangled herself from ruhu Bhaiya rather rudely and went to zindagi!

"Yayyyy" they both squealed happily and hugged each other!

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! " Dabs exclaimed.

"AWW ME TOO " zindagi said hugging her!

While everyone was busy asking her all the questions, I noticed ruhu Bhaiya stealing glances while dabs completely ignored Bhaiya!! Like she ignored all his questions and didn't even said anything to him after that "uh..umm..ok yeah"

God knows inki story ka kya hoga!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
How's you all?
My exams are over!
*internally dancing *
Woohoooooo yayyyyyyyyy