chapter 25

(Listen the song )

Debadrita's pov
There was a man with some forms in the corner here, it's very unlikely tho but I went to him and asked what are these forms about.
He told that these are the forms for internship at the MARVEL studios!
I was highly suspicious of him!

How can they be so lame but nevertheless I took one and went to zindagi who was just chatting and chatting with Manish!
I feel like they like each other but
Chup rehna is better...

*******

We then went to a cafe and ordered coffee when suddenly I felt nausea and ran towards the washroom!
After vomiting, it was like my intestines also came out and there was a piercing pain in my abdomen and behind the eyes!

"This pain is too much  !" I cried out as zindagi hold me before I passed out....

Rahul's pov
She just ran to the washroom and zindagi ran after her....everyone was so worried...
Is she ok?

I looked towards the washroom door impatiently as aishi stood up and went towards it.
After like a minute she came back looking worried and told
- "She is unconscious! "

Ishan , jazz, Manish and I ran inside and I carried her in the bridal style to jazz's car and jazz drove us to the hospital!
The doctor took her inside immediately.

Certain thoughts came in my mind - is it because of me? Was she stressed about us? What if it's something very serious? OMGGG!

Ishan was sitting with a very nervous face! I sat beside him and he looked at me and I gave him an assuring look.

Zindagi was already crying and Manish was handling her while aishi and jazz took care of all other formalities.

The doctor came out after a good half an hour.

"Is she okay, doctor " ishan asked "is there something serious? "

"She is suffering from Dengue...it's good thats you brought her on time. She had a high fever and needs bed rest for like atleast 4 weeks, she is going to be very weak. Please take care of her ." The doctor said.

Dengue, seriously? Was she that Ill?

We brought her to the dorm and made her lay on the bed...she is not really conscious of her surrounding.
I whispered - "I have fallen for you! I love you Dabs! " I know she didn't hear me but she is mine now and it's time I should clear everything between aashi and me.

And we went to our hostel, leaving aishi and zindagi to take care of her.
I wanted to be with her but it's a hostel afterall.

Jazz and Manish went with ishan to drop him to the hotel and I took this opportunity to talk to aashi.

"Uh..aashi, we need to talk. " I said "I think it's not working out..."

She looked at me surprised!

"What the Fuck ! Rahul , are you OK? "
She yelled.

"Yea..yeah! I am serious. I have fallen for someone else and what I have for you is just infatuation! " I said.

"INFATUATION? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YOU TALKED ABOUT US TO YOUR PARENTS! AND THEY LIKE ME! YOU CAN'T DO THIS..."

" THEY LIKE DEBADRITA, NOT YOU AASHI! " I shouted.

"So...it's her! I knew she was jealous of me.."

"Oh please she is not....she has better things to do than just being jealous of you! "

"YOU ARE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME! "

"I AM! " I declared.

"Okay then...you have two choices! Choose me or I will destroy her career! "

"NO. You can't "

"Oh please Rahul! I can! My father just brought this institution last year, so I will just tell him once and he will trap her in a paper leaking scam! So choose wisely! " She smirked.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS! "

"I can do it babes! Perks of
being rich! " She winked at went out.

I did the biggest mistake of my life by loving this girl and the biggest regret of my life will be not telling dabs, how much I love her...

Life sometimes is devastating!

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
You know it's so awkward apne hi khilaaf saajish karna 😂😂😂
Haa to kisi ko aashi ko thapad maarne ka mann kar raha hain kya? Kyunki mujhe kar raha hain 😅