chapter 41

A week later

She asked - "so..what are your plans? "

"To focus on cricket. " He replied. "Dabs..will you miss me!?"

"Obvious nahi hai kya?" She replied.

She is going USA tomorrow. They both were sitting on the terrace with a cup of her favourite adrak waali chai. 

"So, you will be coming back during the vacations, right? " He asked sipping the tea.

She kept quite.

"Kitne saal rahogi waha? " He asked again.

"2 years for interning and gaining experience, then I will have the job." She replied.

"Where will you get the job? USA or India?" He looked at her.

"I will have a choice - " She trailed off before a gust of wind forced her to tie her hairs.

"Don't " He uttered and she left them open.

"So, it's just two years before you are coming back! Well, it's ok! I will be a cricketer by then."

"I hope so." She smiled. "I will keep you in my prayers! "

"When you will return back na! I will propose you!" He mumbled with a slight blush.

She didn't responded . She knew that she is going to break his heart.

"Why aren't you answering? " He asked looking at her.

"Ac-actually , I - I will not come back to I-India ..." She said as a single tear rolled down her cheeks.

"WHAT!?" He yelled, making her shiver. There was so much pain and anger in his voice, it scared her.

He forced her to look at him. She could feel his pain and his anger reminded her of the day when he was angry upon her because she shouted at simba.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" He yelled again.

"I-I am not doing anything to you! I am doing it to both of us. Me staying away from you is better. " She spoke.

"BETTER? REALLY? "He had disgust in his voice.

"I will stay there..eventually you will forget me...or maybe you will be forced to forget me by aashi. Even if i come back, can you promise me that you won't be already with your girlfriend, married!?"

"DEBADRITA! " He shouted at her. How can she think that he will forget her.
But she was least bothered. She wanted answer.

"Tell me. Will you be able to stop aashi and yourself from getting together? "

There was silence. She got her answer.

"See? You can't. "
She said as he looked down.

She cupped his face and rubbed the tears from his cheeks.

"Promise me Rahul that whatever happens, you will always be my best friend. There will be no ego, no hate and no attitude between us. Please "

Tears rolled down her cheeks as he replied "promise ".

"Let's go inside. " He fake smiled .
He turned away when she caught his wrist. Pulled him closer to her and hugged him. He slowly rubbed her back while resting his head on hers.

She looked up, her hands reached his neck and then his hair, messing them as her lips crashed on his. They were kissing.

Her first kiss to her last love.

He pulled her more closer, by her waist and there was a fight for dominance but soon she felt weak, melting with the kiss, she let him dominate. It was a passionate one. One of a kind he had never experienced. He wanted to be close till the extent he could no longer come closer and she wanted to feel him until her last breath. They pulled away for breath and soon Rahul pulled her in a bone crashing hug and kissed her on the forehead.

"You will always be mine." He stated.
"Always" She replied.

_________________________________________

Next day at the airport.

Jazz- "WTF yaar! I am going to miss you! " He said hugging dabs.

"AWW! I will miss you too! Aur na please don't forget to call me on your wedding! Please. " She replied hugging him back.

"Yeh batane ki zarooat nahi " aishi said giving her a look 😑 "Tu kab wapas aegi Yeh bata.." 

Dabs- "I don't know yet. " She said looking at Rahul.

Aishi and dabs hugged each other and then she went to punit and hardik.

Hardik - "haayeee mera kya hoga ab?"
Punit - "hamara kya hoga ab? "

Dabs looked as confused as ever.

They both literally climbed up on her and almost crushed her.

Harry and punit - "WE WILL MISS YOU! "  both of them said together.

Dabs again hugged them and whispered a small' thank you ' to them.

Manish patted her head and wished her all the best and tried hard to not show his tears .

Dabs- "Jiju...arreeeee don't cry, bura lagta hai! Please! " She made a puppy face. "Waise you both can marry before I come back, I know you both are so despo ki agar jaldi shaadi nahi Ki to...." She smirked and received a hit on her head from Manish.

Zindagi ran to her and started crying. They were so close.
"I WILL MISS YOU! "
She cried. Dabs tried stopping her but failed to do so as tears fell down from her eyes too.

After much consoling she stopped and dabs went to her Rahul. He held her hands and kissed them. Then she hugged him.

"I -I will miss you! " He said and his voice choked at the end. "I will.."

He was interrupted by the announcement.

-" passengers going to United States of America in flight no. A5718 are requested to board the flight. "

Both of them gulped down the lump that had formed. Hugged for the last time. He kept looking at her till she disappeared and she decided not to turn back. That would only made her feel worse.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
1st half ended.
Comment your views.