chapter 35

Manish's pov

"OMG! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" punit shouted as he saw the syllabus for the annual exams..

He came back yesterday and he is kinda popular now, who won't be afterall he was the 1st runners up in D.I.D , the winner was some Dharmesh, I guess..

"How will I finish this?" He said resting his head on his hands...
Zindagi have him a look and started studying again...incase if you are still confused, we have exams from tomorrow....and as per dabs, Delhi wahi jaega jo pass hoga! So, I am 90% sure that hardik is not coming with us and I guess punit bhi nahi.

"Bhai tu to padhlega, mera kya?" Hardik told helplessly.

Then I shifted my gaze to Rahul, who is watching dabs studying for like 10 min..kaisa insaan hai! Ladhki padh rahi hain vo uss waqt bhi usse tadh raha hai. I mentally slapped my forehead...now coming to dabs, previous week Ishan went back to Australia....the way both of them cried in the airport made everyone emotional.... both were trying to hide their tears from each other but ended up crying together in each other's arms. Ishan was a really nice guy! He has got some sarcasm and I very much like it and then his believe in aliens made us better friends...
As I was thinking about ishan, I remembered how funny that day was when zindagi and I were kissing and he suddenly came in and saw us..the three of us were so embarrassed !

His bio since then has been -" I came, I saw and I made it awkward "

This silliness is what I like in him. I chuckled at the thought how he quickly turned around and got hit by the wall in an attempt to unnotice our kiss.

"Oyee!? Kya? Why are you laughing? " Rahul asked.

"Nah..I was thinking about ishan" I said.

Dabs looked right at me.

"Yaa..but why are you chucking at his thoughts..you should chuckle at Zindagi's thoughts. " She teased me.

"OMG! don't tell me ki tu g... " I stopped hardik.

"NAHI IDIOT! I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE DAY WHEN HE SAW.." I stopped when i realised that I was going to spill out everything.

"He saw what ,jiju?" Dabs asked winking at zindagi who was blushing so hard.

Meri cutie ❤

"GUYS! Let's study please! " punit exclaimed.

And everyone started studying forgetting about my confession.

3 weeks later.

Rahul's pov

Today is the result day! Past 3 weeks have been so hectic! I just hope that I pass with a respectable score..if I don't then my parents won't allow cricket...

I look at zindagi, she is talking to her mother, convincing her that she will pass, Manish is drinking coffee, he looks tensed...punit, he is chanting some holy prayers since morning and hardik is chilled out. He knows that he won't pass so...ab main kya hi bolu....Then I shifted my gaze towards dabs...yeh to head down karke baithi hai...I know that she has a deep relationship with anxiety and she is freaking out right now...I went and sat beside her, she lifted her eyes, saw me and then again put her head down.
"Chal mere saath " I took her with me and went to our notice board.

"Kya hua Rahul? Hum yaha kyu hai?" She asked.

"So, that you can see your result early and   don't die because of anxiety!" I said dramatically.

"Rahul...pata nahi Tum...." She stopped when she saw someone putting up with results on the notice board. She clutched my hand and went towards the board. Her grip is so tight! It's hurting...

She asked me to look for her name because she was too scared to do it herself.

I looked through the list from the bottom..

Akhil raj...
Nitish singh ..
Priya sharma.......
...
...
..

Hardik pandya..

What! Bhai pass hogaya!
..
...
..

....
...
Then I spotted punit's name followed by Manish and Zindagi's name although there was a huge margin between the names, then I spotted my name at no. 20.. I continued going through the list, where is her name? It's scaring me...

Aditi ray...
Mohan chaturvedi..
Debadrita chanda..

Finally! Wait...WHATTTT?!?! She...she topped the college! Omg OMFG! I turned back to her and pulled her to my embrace.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
How's you all?
She topped her college 😍kaash sahi mein hojae aisa😅