chapter 32

Rahul's pov

We are going towards the beach and dabs was sitting next to me and laughing at her own jokes which were not even funny!

Dabs-" achcha Rahul, Yeh batao stadium itna thanda kyu hota hai? "

Me- "pata nahi, tu hi bata de.."

Dabs-"kyunki waha FANS hote hai na!"

And she started laughing again.

Dabs- "achcha agar bean so raha ho, to usse kya bolenge? "

Me- "soyabean..."

Dabs- "correcttttt! Tu mere saath rehke intelligent hogaya hai! "

I hopelessly nodded.

Dabs-"achcha Rahul, agar ek kala aadmi ro raha hai, to usse kya kahenge? "

Me- "pata nahi "

Dabs- "emotional black male😂"

And she laughed like an idiot but I love to see her smile...

Me- " tere sense of humour ki band kyu baji hui hai? "

Dabs- "I was kind of locked in a room for 3 weeks with zindagi and ishan! How can you expect my humour to become good!"

Me- "yeah...ishan is horrible with his jokes. "

We reached the beach and it was empty, so we went near the shore and sat on the wet sand, relaxed and watching the sunset! And I suddenly have an urge to tell her everything that is going in my mind. I looked at her, she is looking at the sea, winds hitting her face and her hair flying, her face is having a shade of golden that is reflected from the sun, she is beautiful without any makeup!

"Dabs.."

"Hmm" She responded looking ahead.

"I want to tell you something " I said "it's bothering me for so long now"

"Bolna kya hua? " She said looking at me.

"I..I have started loving you.." I said, it took so much courage. "But.."

"But...?" She asked looking at the sunset without any excitement.

"But aashi....she told me that if I start loving you then...she will destroy your career..." I finally spoke the truth.
I expected her to cry, became angry, curse aashi or at least show some reaction but she stayed quite, still looking at the sunset...

After a long pause, she looked at me and said - "maybe we are not meant to be together..."

The way she told it broke everything inside me...Then she got up and said - "Let's go back Rahul, it's getting late. "

I didn't move, I couldn't... but I got up..not because she asked me to do so but because I realised there is no use of sitting here...maybe she is correct.....maybe we are not meant to be together.

She turned around and came to me, her eyes showed so much concern.

"Smile..." She said.

"For what!?" I asked "I can't do that now.."

"But you have to smile.." She said.

"Why?" I said looking straight at her eyes.

"Because.... I love your dimples! " She said smiling.

And her smile, made me smile.

"Good! Keep smiling, you look good Rahul. " She said "main car mein jaa kar baith rahi hu. Jaldi aa. "

She turned around to leave but I held her wrist. I maintain the eye contact.

"Atleast once ?" I asked.

She nodded.

I pulled her towards me and kissed her forehead and stayed like that for a while and then left the place.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!
Apne comments de dena specially aap samiksha017

Chalo bye