"Everyone, you all have gathered here tonight to understand the meaning of what a King truly is. The king's family has ruled for over a millennium throughout the many generations in the Kingdom. Yet some of you don't seem to understand that, before I could even accept your many offerings, I must first show you what will happen when you betray your King."

Elijah explained in a cold threat of anger, once he finished speaking, he raised his hand and with the snap of his fingers. I watched as Crow walked forward throughout the crowd, as well as Carla herself...

"Hey! What is the meaning of this?! Let me go! Do you know who I am! How dare you treat me this way!"

"Wait, what are you doing?! Un-hand me at once!"

Both the Warlock and the Witch began to yell in distress the moment Carla and Crow brought them both forward in front of Elijah. Looking more carefully, I realized that It was Lily herself who was brought down to her knees. I'm not surprised that she betrayed our family, along with her father who was right by her side...

"My king! What is going on?! What is the meaning of this?!"

Lily's father questioned in rage as he looked up at Elijah and me...

"Enough with your fucking foolishness!"

Emily yelled out in annoyance as she stepped forward in front of Lily's father. She then grabbed him from the throat and slowly began choking him. If there's one thing I know about my little sister, is that choking is one of her specialties. It is also a real turn-on for her...

"No! Please, let him go!"

Lily cried in desperation as she crawled onto Elijah's feet. She then looked at me with tears in her eyes as if she was begging me to say something. What a pathetic witch she's become, looking over at Elijah, I saw how his eyes held nothing but disgust and hatred for what was in front of him. Though I felt a heavy sense of terror and despair as I felt my heart beating so quickly! Why is my heart...wait...Luna!

Shifting my gaze towards Luna, I saw that she was still sitting down. However, I could see the horror in her face even with the blindfold covering her eyes. Of course, she'll be freaking out right now, she's about to witness the punishment of what the King's family does to those who cross us. But will she be able to control her emotions when it happens?! I highly doubt it with how she's reacting right now! So I carefully began to walk towards her without having Elijah notice my absence. I had to get to her before she sees what was to come! I won't have my mind filled with negative emotions because of her! Watching the many warlocks and witches stare at what was going on, they all held the same satisfying look of delight as they continued to watch...

"Don't you dare fucking touch him, you filthy bitch!"

I heard Emily shout jealously in her voice, it wasn't until I finally reached Luna from behind that I realized she was unaware of my presence. I then watched Emily pull Lily from the hair and tossed her to the ground with such force that I was able to hear her bones crack against the concrete! This led to Luna covering her mouth to hold back her screams, so I immediately covered her blindfold with my hand and leaned myself closer to her ear...

"Ignore the voices you are about to hear, and focus on the melody of the piano I played, Luna..."

I whispered to her as I stared at Elijah who held murder in his eyes. Emily and Crow both then began to brutally tear Lily's stomach out, and Eli wasted no time as he ripped Lily's father's throat out along with his heart. The pure agony and dark screams could be echoed throughout the entire ballroom. I wish I was able to cover Luna's ears because I felt nothing but emotional pain and suffering as I continued to cover her eyes...

"Carla! Clean this filth and feed their bodies to the humans in the cellars, I'm sure they'll eat anything at this point."

Elijah commanded as he pulled a rag from his pocket and began to clean his bloody hands. Carla then immediately cleaned up the mess and pulled the bodies down to the dungeons. Pulling back my hand, I was about ready to step away, however, I wasn't expecting Luna to suddenly grab my hand!

"Please... don't leave me alone...I don't want to be alone."

She cried under her breath as I felt her hands shake uncontrollably. She's frightened and afraid of what might happen. So I kept quiet and gripped back her hand until she was ready to let mine go, but I felt someone watching me as I looked down at Luna's small hand. Looking up, I saw Elijah shooting a deadly stare with his pitch-black eyes at me. Fortunate enough, he wasn't able to notice Luna and me holding hands with the number of demons separating us. He then avoided my stare and began speaking to one of the warlocks who offered him two female humans for him to devour, they were very young and smelled untouched...

"Virgins," I muttered.

"What?"

Luna asked, as she finally let my hand go...

"It's nothing, just stay here, and as long as you wear that around your neck. No one should touch or even speak to you, so there's nothing to be afraid of."

I explained while pointing at the collar around her neck. Turning myself around, I prepared myself to go back upstairs. I've had enough for tonight, but I was caught off guard when Luna got in front of me! Her breathing was heavy and her body was still shaking, she even had her hands in a tight fist in front of her chest...

"I am not going to be left alone with all these demons around me, how can I be so sure they won't kill me-"

"Because Elijah will never let that happen, you heard what he did to that witch and warlock, didn't you."

"Of course I did! How can I not hear it? And how can you let him kill those two, weren't you close to that girl? I saw you two getting close to each other earlier, so why...why didn't you help her?"

She asked worriedly as her lips began to shake as well...

"Why would I help someone who was planning on betraying my family's name?"

"What?! What do you mean betraying your family?"

She asked in confusion as she scooted herself closer to me as many witches came walking past us, she was afraid of everyone here. Yet, did she no longer fear me?

"That wretched witch of a woman killed her mother. With the help of her father, of course, they planned on blaming Crow for it with how unstable his demon has been lately. This was very clever on their part, however, the timing of Lily's mother's death didn't match at all when Crow made his contract with his demon. It would have been a genius plan, but they didn't think it through. Because if they did, then the king's family would have had no other choice but to kill one of our family members..."

I began explaining to her as I watched her look down and grip her dress tightly...

"Why did she kill her mother? What kind of sick individual would do such a thing?"

She asked with a look of shock on her face...

"It was quite obvious why they did it, Lily and her father fell in love with each other. She was pregnant with his child, you could practically smell it on her."

I finished explaining as I tried to walk past her but she wasn't ready to let me leave!

"She was...pregnant...by her father."

She sounded speechless as her face grew pale, why is that?

"Oh, I keep forgetting that you humans find it impulsive and inhuman in your world to breed with your flesh and blood. Well, listen little one, in this world we fuck and marry whoever we want. Where not humans, Luna. Where nothing but beasts in your people's eyes, so we might as well act like beasts..."

I said to her as I looked around the crowd. Only to spot Elijah with the two virgin females next to him, they were half-naked and both looked unaware of what was about to happen to them. Looks like the King will be feeding tonight, hopefully, those two virgins will be enough to satisfy his hunger. Elijah, just what is it that you see in this human woman next to me? Is she that important to you? If so, would you give up the crown for her?