Chapter 93 : Send in the Dog

Hey friends, new chap, enjoy!

Stacy's POV

Christmas Eve...

I was woken up at 8am by Graser's alarm clock, but I wasn't too mad cause I have a lot of work to do anyway. The reason he had his alarm set was because he has another doctors appointment today since the ER was no help a few days ago. He got dressed and left, I also got up and started getting ready for tonight. We're having dinner as usual and probably gonna watch a few movies. I got dressed and made the kids some breakfast since they started pestering me for waffles as soon as they noticed I was awake, and while they ate, I swept and mopped and whatever else. Cleaned the dog slobber off the windows since they always bark at everything, made sure to clean off the dining room table since both Graser and Will have a habit of putting everything and anything on it, and I of course began making dinner while my poor parents were being forced by Gracy to play Star Stable. Incase you're wondering about that psycho horse, I called his current owner and I'm gonna go meet him on the 30th. I also have had my eyes on a few other horses. One of which is literally one of the cutest horses I've ever seen.

At around 3pm...

I was in the middle of recording a video when Gracy kept telling me to hurry up so she could play on the computer. "Mommy! I wanna play!" "Gracy, say it again and you won't get to play all day." I said, I do feel very mean telling her that, but keep in mind, we support ourselves by posting videos so it's kinda necessary. "Stacy?" My dad asked, I sighed, annoyed as I paused my recording for the 10th time. "Me and mom can take the kids somewhere if you need a break." He said, that would be amazing. "Oh, thank you. Please." I said with a chuckle, they laughed. "Gracy? Nature? Wanna go for a walk?" My mom asked, they both ran in the room saying 'yes.' Then they left, and it felt great. This is literally the first time I've been alone in YEARS. Will isn't here either FYI, he's trail riding Blaze since he had nothing better to do. Once I finally finished my advent calendar video with Joey, I quickly edited it and posted it while talking to him.

In conversation...

S. Stacy

J. Joey

J. I honestly can't believe you, Stacy.

S. Excuse me? Why?

J. You're a mom now, I thought you were gonna be alone for your whole life.

S. Wow, Joe. How dare you.

J. *Laughs* I don't mean like that, I just mean that it's weird, seeing you with a cute little family. I've always known you to be a lone wolf, and now you're with someone and have two kids!

S. Yeah, I honestly didn't see myself in this picture either. But I love it, it's frustrating but it's worth it.

J. Hehe, I've actually never met your kids.

S. Really?! You had to have! At VidCon!

J. No, you left them with Graser's parents, right?

S. Oh, we did. Well... would you like to join us for Christmas?

J. Haha!

S. I'm just kidding, it's a little late for that.

J. What? No it's not.

S. Yes it is, Joey. You cannot get a plane ticket on freaking Christmas Eve.

J. Well, Stacy. Lizzie, Joel, Cupquake, and Mario got a plane ticket here and will be here shortly for a Christmas party. Who says we can't get another ticket to your house and throw a Christmas party there?