Chapter 59 : The Best Coach Ever

Hey friends, new chap, enjoy!

Stacy's POV

It read 'negative' again. Am I just sick from something I ate? Am I just going crazy? Have I finally lost the ability to have babies? I don't know, I guess it's just not meant to be. After being in the bathroom and thinking about my life choices for an hour, I went back out to the living room, everyone was asleep. I don't know why, but I decided to go outside and sit with the horses for awhile. Sparky is very friendly and adorable, I'm honestly dreading the day we sell him. I went in the pasture and sat down up against the fence, Titan and Pogonip came over to me. "Hey boys." I said as I pet them, they're so cute. "Maggie!" I called, she was standing in the corner of the paddock, usually that means 'leave me alone.' For some reason, I got up and went over to her, she wouldn't look at me. "What's the matter, girl?" I asked as I pet her, she quickly turned her head and tried to bite me. "Ok then, I'll leave you alone." I said as I backed away from her, she didn't look injured or anything, she just wants to be alone. I went and sat down again, Pogonip laid down beside me and rested his head on my lap. Titan stood on the other side of me, his beautiful black mane and tail blowing in the slight breeze. I started dozing off, I got up and went inside since I don't wanna be out there alone. "What on earth were you doing outside?" Asked Will who was in the kitchen as he was making himself a tiny pizza. "Just getting some fresh air." I answered. "Graser was looking for you, he's in your room." He replied, I told him 'goodnight' before heading to my bedroom, Graser was watching tv. "Hello my beautiful!" He said with a smile, I smiled back before getting in bed with him. "Will said that you were looking for me." I said. "I was, because I wanted to know... you being sick earlier..." He started. "No, I'm not pregnant. I thought I was, but I took two tests, both said 'negative.'" I replied, he sighed. "Well, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe having another baby just isn't meant to be." He said, I nodded as I wrapped my arms around him. We watched tv for a little bit before falling asleep.

One week later...

Will's POV

Last night was not exactly fun. Its currently 8:30am and I'm stuck on the little sofa between Graser, Shelby, and Stacy. I say that last night wasn't fun because we all watched a movie and ended up falling asleep, but I didn't want to wake anyone up, so I'm stuck here. I'm praying that Gracy or Nature starts crying so they'll wake everyone up. Soon I jumped up and ran to the shower after Stacy threw up on me, I swear. I've been covered in Stacy's water, blood, throw up, probably her piss at some point, and I'm getting tired of it. I got my shower, and could finally get my day started. I quickly made breakfast for everyone before feeding the horses, I then recorded a few videos and edited and posted one, and I decided to wash my car. Once I was done with that, I had to get ready to go coach my team's first game, they'll probably suck. "Is anyone coming with me to see my team lose?" I asked, everyone came to the living room. "Oh crap, y'all have to take the car, I have to ride the activity bus cause it's an away game." I said, they nodded. We then got in the car and drove to the high school, I then got on the bus with my team and we were off. The bus driver gave me a heart attack when he almost ran into a small car, me and the varsity coach looked at each other. "I don't know what to do with the rest of the day because I already excepted death right there." She said, I laughed. We made conversation the whole 30 minute ride to the other school, she was quite funny and friendly. Once we were there, I started warming up with my team, the varsity coach is gonna help me out during the game since I'm so quiet, she's not afraid to yell across the field. Stacy, Graser, H, Shelby, and Gracy and Nature were on the sideline watching me, I'm hoping my team will be the least bit decent. Soon the other team came out, they looked us up and down with faces of disgust. When I went to talk to their coach, she quickly shook my hand and wouldn't even look my direction afterwards, but I was the bigger person and just ignored it, I could've said something, but I didn't. Soon the game started, the other team got a goal almost instantly. "Don't worry about it girls! It's not about winning, it's about having fun!" I yelled to them, they smiled at me while the other team laughed. "Losers!" Said a girl on the other team, I had to bite my tongue to not say anything. By halftime, the other team had 3 goals, and almost all of my girls came off of the field crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. "They keep calling us losers and saying that we suck!" Savanna answered. "Guys, you don't suck, and you're NOT losers. You guys are freaking awesome, and you CANNOT let those girls tell you otherwise." I said to them, I then got many many hugs from them. "Thank you coach Will." They said, I smiled. "Now, are we ready to kick some tail?" I asked. "Yeah!" They all cheered. "Alright, no skills or speed needed. As long as you put your heart into it, be kind and caring, and have fun, you can never ever lose." I said with a smile, they all had the biggest smiles as they ran onto the field. "Good job, you're the first person to ever make them smile like that." Said the varsity coach. "The reason I was put on this earth is to make people smile." I said, she nodded. As the game went on, the other team ended up getting 8 goals total, therefore the 'mercy role' was put into play, they ended the game early. We then lined up to say 'good game' to the other team. "Easy game, losers!" Said a girl on the other team. "We didn't lose because we have the best coach ever and we put our hearts into it, unlike you guys who only play to win, not to make friends and have fun like us." Savanna said with a smirk and kept walking, I smiled as the other girl couldn't believe what she just heard. We went on with our lives as we walked back to the bus, we talked and told jokes and laughed the whole way home, my team might not be the greatest players, but we have a great time together, and that's all that matters.

Stacy's POV

Wow. That's all I can say about Will and his team, wow. As soon as we were home, I told Will how awesome he was today, he really can make anyone smile in any situation. "You are the greatest person ever, William. You're the sweetest, kindest, most loving, silly, and just the nicest person ever." I said to him, Graser was looking at me with a face of jealousy. "Graser, I see you, you're nice too." I said as I kissed him, he chuckled. We then went and sat down on the couch, we watched a few movies before falling asleep together, I love my life.

A little short of a chap, but that's because I have something exciting (and a little weird) coming out later tonight! It's not a short story, it's something else ;) anyway, only 1300 words, hope you enjoyed, see you next chap!