Chapter 27 : A Big Happy YT Family

Hellooo friends! Sorry for updating late tonight, was busy with other things. Anyway, enjoy!

Stacy's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling sick as always, Graser was watching tv while Will was on his phone. "It's alive!" Said Will smiling at me when I stretched. "Man, I want some coffee." I said. "Well I'm sorry but you can't, baby wouldn't like that very much, wouldn't like it at all actually." Said Graser. "Excuse me?" Asked Will, we still haven't told him I'm pregnant. "Oh yeah, we have another shot at becoming parents!" I said excitedly, he nodded and gave us a thumbs up. "This time we need to invite everyone a little earlier." He said with a smirk, I didn't think much of it, I nodded and got up to go do everyday things like get dressed, brush my hair, and so on. "Hey Stace, guess what?!" I hear Graser ask excitedly, I was in the middle of brushing my teeth. "What?" I try to ask with a mouthful of toothpaste. "Come here!" He said, I wiped off my mouth and went to see what was up. He was standing by the front door, when he opened it, I was in shock. It was H, Shelby, and Parker with each of them holding our pets, H had Page, Parker had Molly, and Shelby had Marley and Milque. I didn't even speak, I grabbed all my pets and laid on the floor and let them give me hugs and kisses. When I was done being attacked with love, I looked in the driveway, there was 3 pickup trucks full of all my stuff. "You guys!" I said, they all had proud smirks on there faces, even the innocent Shelby had a smirk on her face. "We made sure we didn't forget anything, so we brought everything!" Said Parker, they really did bring everything I own. "I don't remember trusting you to go in my house!" I said sarcastically, considering they did all of this for me, I couldn't be mad at them. "I wasn't gonna ask for a payment but if you're gonna go there, and you didn't hug me, how much you got?" Asked H, also sarcastically. "I'm just kidding!" I said and hugged him. Since I couldn't really do much with a baby in me, I kinda just watched everyone else do all the work of bringing my stuff inside, I felt bad about it. I saw H was having trouble with something, I got up to help. "Here, I got..." "You don't got nothing, go sit down." He said, we haven't even told him I'm pregnant yet. "Please let me help?" I asked. "Nope, you can help by sitting on that couch and resting is was you can do." He said shoving me over to the couch. "Ow!" I yelped as he pushed on my stitches. "Oh, I'm sorry, you alright?!" He asked concerned. "Yeah." I said sounding sad, I only wanted to help. After they were done, we realized we didn't have much food, everyone else got ready to go to the store cause they wanted to get their own food, but I couldn't go with them and I didn't want to be alone. "Hey, can someone stay here, with me?" I asked as they were walking out the door. "I will." Said H, everyone shoved him back inside and left, this was gonna be awkward considering we don't really know each other that well. He came and sat next to me on the couch with the remote in his hand. "Wanna watch anything in particular?" He asked, I shook my head and he put on something random. Before long it was 9:30pm, I began wondering if everyone was ok, they've been gone for 4 hours. I sent a text to Graser, a few minutes later I got a reply back, it read.... "Stuck in some serious traffic, might not be home until 1 in the morning, I love u!" After I read it I sent a 'I love you too' and laid down on the couch. "Tired?" Asked H. "Yeah, it's been a long 3 weeks." I said. "I'd imagine, bought two horses, got engaged, died but came back to life, yeah. I'd imagine you're pretty tired." He said, I nodded and put my hand on my belly. "Stomach hurt?" He asked concerned, I should've thought about that. "Oh uh, no, it's just, something else." I said trying to ignore it. "Something else, huh?" He asked raising an eyebrow, I didn't want to tell him until Graser was home, but I guess I can't keep it a secret now. "I'm, p-pregnant a-again." I stuttered. "Oh, congrats!" He said. "Thank you, I just, hope nothing goes wrong this time." I said looking at the floor. "I'm sure it'll be fine." He said putting a hand on my shoulder, I faintly smiled and began dozing off shortly after. I was woken up a few minutes later by rustling in the bushes outside, H was still awake watching tv. "What?" He asked when he saw me look at the window. "You don't hear that?" I asked, he turned the tv volume down and listened. "Oh yeah, what is that?" He whispered, he then got up and looked outside. "I mean, I don't see anything." He said, I still wasn't convinced. I wanted to lay down in my own bed but I also didn't want to be alone, and I most definitely didn't want to sleep with H. I decided to stay put, eventually it started thundering and lightening, really bad too. There was a incredibly bright flash and a crack of thunder, out of habit from grabbing onto Graser, I grabbed onto H, I was incredibly embarrassed. "Whoa Stacy, chill out. It's just thunder." He said, two seconds later, there was a knock on the door, I of course didn't dare get up. Thanks to Amanda, I'll probably never be able to open a door again. When he opened it, it was Will, he was soaked from the rain. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Asked H. "Nothing more than a case of, I got so bored that I literally ran home." He said. "Oh Will." I said, he giggled and went to put on some dry clothes. Once he was done, he sat with us on the couch, as the thunder storm continued, I ended up snuggling with Will, after everything that we've been through together, especially with our babies, I consider Will part of the family. However, Will has been really gloomy lately, he hasn't been his happy go lucky self ever since he's been here. When H got up to use the bathroom, I decided to ask Will why he's been so down lately. "Hey Will?" I asked. "Yeah?" He asked. "How come you haven't been your cheery self lately? You seem so down and gloomy." I said. "Well, I haven't really wanted to talk about this but, the reason Emily was so chill about me helping you give birth and all was because, well, she was cheating on me." He said, I felt bad instantly. "Oh, I'm so sorry. That's ruff knowing that someone you put all your love, time, and energy into just takes it for granted, I'm really sorry Will." I replied. "Yeah, it also means I no longer have anywhere to stay. My parents don't want me back, and I can't afford to live alone, I'm basically homeless." He said, those words made my heart ache. "You're not homeless! You can stay with us!" I didn't hesitate to say. "Stacy, you know I can't. That's too much to handle. How can we all be in one house together when we need to record videos to feed ourselves plus 6 animals, and a newborn to deal with? I'm sorry Stacy, but it would be too much." He said. "No it wouldn't! We could make it work! I promise! Please just stay with us!" I begged, I didn't want him to feel unwanted. "Stacy..." "William." I said, I wasn't gonna let him say no. "You are one determined girl with powers that won't allow you to say no, aren't you?" He asked smiling. "That I am!" I said before I buried my face in his chest and fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed! I don't have much to say again soo, see you next chap!