Suppressing his anger, he took a couple steps forward then turned around and bowed to Feng Yu Heng, saying: "No matter what is said, today's matter was indeed this prince bumping into imperial daughter. This prince wanted to apologize earlier and had come over to this side for that matter; however, who knew that a guard that was just brought into the palace would be lacking in common sense and say something that should not be said. Younger sister is a great and magnanimous person, so don't argue with eighth brother too much! Eighth brother is apologizing to you and will definitely send a gift to suppress your shock to your manor. Would younger sister please be magnanimous about today's matter and not dispute it with eighth brother!"

He started at first with this prince to lower himself from his position as a prince. He then used younger sister and eighth brother in order to express closeness to help the matter succeed. This Xuan Tian Mo had put in quite a bit of thought. Feng Yu Heng wondered. For the eighth prince to be able to do this much, it really was not easy. It had to be known that he was a prince. To suffer such a great grievance, even having been hit with an egg, he was still able to do this. He could truly be considered a talent. And she could not refuse to let it go with him speaking in this way. That would make it her acting improperly.

Thus Feng Yu Heng smiled and returned the salute to Xuan Tian Mo before saying: "Eighth brother is exaggerating. Today's matter was A-Heng's mistake. It was A-Heng that was not paying attention while walking and bumped into eighth brother. The citizens were also a little rash. After all, A-Heng is just a girl. Perhaps it was because of this that they acted like this. A-Heng thinks that based on eighth brother's tolerance, you won't make a fuss with the citizens, right?"

These words placed Xuan Tian Mo on a pedestal. If he wanted to cause trouble for these citizens, it was no longer possible.

Xuan Tian Mo smiled bitterly and nodded, only saying: "That's only natural. That's only natural." He then turned to say to the governor: "Today's matter was this prince's mistake. Lord Xu, if there is a question of responsibility, this prince wishes to bear the burden of that responsibility and ask that Lord Xu not cause trouble for the citizens."

Xu Jing Yuan nodded, "Many thanks Your Highness for showing sympathy. This official was thinking that if Your Highness insisted on pressing charges, there would not be enough space for all of these people in the prison. Since Your Highness is so tolerant, then..." He turned and said to the citizens: "Everyone, quickly disperse! Disperse!"

The citizens let out a long sigh of relief upon hearing these words. It had to be known that regardless of the reason, hitting a prince in the streets carried a death sentence! They had also been blinded by anger, and they had also been wanting to vent that anger toward the guard. Later on, who knows who took the lead and went to hit the eighth prince. The people were thinking that either way, there were many people. They would take advantage of this chaos to have some fun. It was only after the governor arrived that they began to know fear. They had been worried that they would be accused, and they were now able to feel at ease.

Xu Jing Yuan watched the citizens let out a sigh of relief. He thought quickly then added: "Imperial Daughter Ji An just pleaded for forgiveness for you with His Highness the eighth prince to not make a fuss with you. Why have you not given your thanks to imperial daughter?!"

The people had also heard what Feng Yu Heng had said, thus they all kneeled to thank Feng Yu Heng, which made Xuan Tian Mo's expression alternate between red and white in anger. It was clearly him that was not causing a fuss with them. How did it end up becoming Feng Yu Heng's work?

The commotion had finally come to its conclusion. Seeing the citizens depart, Xuan Tian Mo did not want to continue remaining. Taking a look at the guard that was laying on the ground, he simply said to Xu Jing Yuan: "This person was the first to insult imperial daughter, and he used a sword to point at imperial daughter's maidservant. That was not this prince's instruction. It was his own idea. This prince does not need this sort of subordinate. You can take him away. Whether he's beaten, punished or killed, there's no need to report to this prince." After saying this, he got on his horse and left in the direction of the Sheng Palace.