461: A Red Plum Climbs a Wall

The reason for Feng Yu Heng's visit today was to examine the pregnancies of the three women. Seeing them arrive, she did not delay and began the examination.

After a few disturbances in the capital, everyone knew that county princess Ji An was a divine doctor, and she had already become more famous than her maternal grandfather, Yao Xian. When these three secondary princesses became pregnant with Prince Jing's children, they were even more cautious. Just for the sake of checking to see if they were pregnant, five or six imperial physicians were called, but they were still unable to feel at ease. Only after they heard that county princess Ji An would be coming did they finally feel a bit at ease.

Feng Yu Heng examined all three, and everyone in the hall turned their expectant gazes on her. The people in the room let out a sigh only after she pulled her hand back and nodded, saying: "The three are indeed expecting."

Xuan Tian Qi laughed and quickly asked about what things he should pay attention to. Feng Yu Heng reluctantly told him a bunch of things, and the servants carefully noted them down. Only then were the three secondary princesses sent back.

Feng Yu Heng told Xuan Tian Qi: "Recently, the Feng manor has been very busy, and imperial concubine Yun has caught a bit of a cold. Eldest brother, I fear that I will not be able to visit often, but that is fine. The Jing Palace is not far from my county princess' manor. If eldest brother has any questions, just come and call me."

Xuan Tian Qi once again gave countless thanks for the grace then arranged to find something nice for her, but he was stopped with great difficulty by Feng Yu Heng. He felt helpless and could only sit back down. Rubbing his hands, he said: "I just don't know how I should thank you. If it was not for you, I fear that this prince would never have been able to experience the feeling of having an heir. Originally, imperial concubine mother and I had already given up. We had called countless famed doctors and seen countless failures; however, who knew that younger sister's miraculous hands would actually cure me."

Feng Yu Heng smiled and said: "I am someone who will never exaggerate. If it's treatable, I can treat it. If it is not treatable, I can't treat it. If I decide to treat it, that means it is treatable. That is my principle."

"Un." Xuan Tian Qi nodded, "I know." He then frowned and pondered for a while. When he spoke up again, he had changed the topic: "Younger sister, you know that this prince has focused on business for half of my life. The best places for business take place near the border. When it comes to trade between two countries, whether the border is open or closed, it is profitable. I am also not a normal businessman. I am also the prince of a country. I have left quite a few spies out in the places that I have done business. A few days ago, when you were still taking care of the disaster outside the city, one of my spies braved the rain to deliver a letter. The letter said that one of Zong Sui's princesses left the family and seemed to have escaped toward Da Shun. The imperial family of Zong Sui has secretly sent out a group of people to search for her but could not find her."

"Zong Sui?" A message suddenly flashed through Feng Yu Heng's mind. That message had come on a rainy night many days ago. It had happened not too long after she had left the city. That night, Xuan Tian Hua had gone to the medical clinic to visit her, and he had brought Yu Qian Yin with him. At that time, she had felt that Yu Qian Yin's departing figure seemed a bit familiar, but she was unable to figure out where she had seen it before. Thinking about it now, she seemed to have found the source of that familiar feeling. That source was Xuan Tian Ge. When Yu Qian Yin left, she naturally exuded that sort of proud arrogance and fearlessness that was completely similar to the aura exuded by Da Shun's imperial daughter. That pride and aura of nobility was not something that could be faked nor taught. Could it be... that it was her?