450: Grandparent and Grandchild Working Together

Feng Yu Heng accepted Song Kang as a disciple; however, she was a little embarrassed. In the past, she did not think much of it, but doing this in front of her own grandfather left her feeling slightly as though she was pretending to be grown up.

Yao Xian, however, just looked at her with a smile. The look in his eyes said: My dear granddaughter has finally grown up.

She was embarrassed and lowered her head with a smile. She then said to Song Kang: "Relax a little first. Don't be tense. My maternal grandfather is an expert in handling epidemics. This vaccine was something that he personally developed. Although I cannot guarantee that everything will be fine; however, I can tell you that the success rate is very high."

Song Kang's consciousness was not very clear. The words that he had said earlier had used up all of his energy, especially when Feng Yu Heng had accepted him as a disciple. His entire person had entered a state of extreme elation; however, extreme fatigue followed immediately after that.

Seeing that he was about to faint once more, Feng Yu Heng quickly said to Yao Xian: "Pa... maternal grandfather, let's get started." After coming out of the space, she could no longer call him paternal grandfather. Feng Yu Heng once again warned herself that she had to watch her mouth. In this era, he was Yao Xian, not Feng Yin.

The vaccine was given to Song Kang over three shots. After they were all injected, he was to be observed for three hours. If the fever dissipated, that would indicate that the vaccine was a success, and they could begin mass production.

During the three hours, Feng Yu Heng and Yao Xian closely observed Song Kang. They could not relax for even an instant. Yao Xian would reach out to feel Song Kang's temperature every now and then. The temperature would be properly checked once every half hour. After six observations, the temperature had finally fallen from 39.2 degrees to 36.9 degrees.

Feng Yu Heng let out a sigh of relief and exchanged a look with Yao Xian. Both of them said in unison: "It was a success."

After it had succeeded, it was time for mass production. This time, the two worked together. Feng Yu Heng sent Yao Xian into the space to continue producing the vaccine, while she vaccinated the patients.

Of course, before going to take care of the patients, she and Yao Xian gave each other a shot of the vaccine. Feng Yu Heng also vaccinated Xuan Tian Ming and Xuan Tian Ge.

She then went to take care of giving shots to the over-300 patients. From the afternoon until night time and from nighttime until late into the night, she continued until the sun came up the next day before she had finally finished providing treatment.

But just providing treatment for these people was not enough. The other people that had not been infected needed to be immunized. Feng Yu Heng looked at the dark shadows of the group of people that was not too far away, and she felt her head begin to hurt. Fortunately, the disease had come quickly and left quickly. Song Kang recovered after one day and one night of rest. He once again carried his medical case and stood in front of Feng Yu Heng. There were two soldiers behind him, each one holding a large basket. He reached out to Feng Yu Heng: "Master, give me some vaccines. The more the better. Just place them in these two baskets, and I will take care of giving the shots to the remaining people."

Feng Yu Heng laughed, "Ten thousand people, even if you exhausted yourself, you would not be able to finish." But she received the two baskets and entered the medical clinic. She then pulled out some vaccines to fill the two baskets and handed them to Song Kang, "Go now. Maternal grandfather and I will also be going over later."

Yao Xian was nearly done with his work. There might not be large quantities of other things in Feng Yu Heng's space, but all kinds of medical supplies were readily available in her space. Also, the supplies could not be exhausted. It truly caused Yao Xian to sigh while finishing the production of vaccines. Feng Yu Heng pulled him out of the space. The grandparent and grandchild did not share a word, as they both entered the crowd that needed immunizations.