526-530

Chapter 526: Bloody Hole

Following this shout, all of the fine guards from Qian Zhou completely withdrew from battle. They began to gather around the source of that voice.

Feng Yu Heng's hand that held the surgical knife began to tremble. Looking in the direction of the voice, she saw ten people in black clothes suddenly appear on the other end of the deck. Most importantly, there was a cage placed before these people. There was a boy locked inside this cage wearing just some white underclothes. His hair was unkempt and eyes hollow. The hands that held the cage were covered in blood, and the pinky of his right hand was missing.

Tears immediately began to stream down her face. Unable to control herself, she charged forward. Xuan Tian Ming quickly held her from behind at placed his chin on her head, saying quietly: "Don't be impulsive. You absolutely must not be impulsive."

Feng Yu Heng also knew that this was definitely not the time to be impulsive, but she had searched for this younger brother for many days and finally found him. How could she not be in a rush? Especially seeing the missing finger on his hand, she did not even know if she could treat it. After missing it for so many days, even if she connected the finger, it would definitely lose its mobility, right?

Her raging hatred surged forth once more. The current Feng Yu Heng was like a small leopard that had become infuriated. With her body arched, it seemed that she could charge forward to fight at any moment.

Zi Rui cried loudly. No matter how strong he looked, he was still just a child. Suddenly meeting with this crisis, he had endured for a great number of days. Even when his pinky was cut off, he did not cry, but now that he saw his own elder sister, the feelings of grief could no longer be hidden. His cries caused Feng Yu Heng to feel completely heartbroken.

The people holding bows and arrows from Qian Zhou's divine archery team had people protecting them. Seeing the affection between brother and sister, they could not help but let out a laugh. Raising their voices, they shouted into the rain: "Imperial daughter Ji An, do you want for this child to live?"

Feng Yu Heng fiercely gritted her teeth, and her entire body began to tremble. She was completely unable to say a single word. It was Xuan Tian Ming that fiercely said from behind her: "What is the exchange condition?"

The opposition let out a loud laugh, his voice filled with greed: "Your Highness, do not worry. Qian Zhou will not ask for your beloved wife's life. If you can provide the method for producing steel, this child will be returned to you. If that's not possible..." That person let out a cold laugh, "I heard that imperial daughter Ji An loves her younger brother the most. I wonder what sort of thoughts imperial daughter would have after seeing another broken finger?"

While that person spoke, another person to the side pulled out a dagger and began to move it up and down, waiting for their reply.

When Zi Rui heard these words, the child gradually stopped crying. When he was finally able to speak, he said: "Sis! Don't give it to them! Zi Rui is not afraid of dying! Keep the method for producing steel in Da Shun. There will come a day when elder sister and brother-in-law will bring an army fitted out entirely with steel weapons and march into Qian Zhou. When that time comes, just kill them all to get revenge for Zi Rui! The method for producing steel must not be handed over!"

At this time, Feng Yu Heng had already begun to calm down. There was a shred of doubt that began to show itself in her heart. She suddenly raised her voice and asked: "How did you know that Zi Rui would be going on his own to Xiao Zhou? Who reported this to you?"

This question had been in her heart for a few days. At first, Zi Rui's return to Xiao Zhou would not be happening so soon. It could be said that their departure was something decided on the spot. How could the enemy have known about it so quickly?