546-550

546: A-Heng, Don't Waste my Kind Feelings

Zi Rui's words were exchanged for the hidden guard's surprised expression. Although she recovered very quickly, it was still noticed by the scrupulous child.

Zi Rui squinted his eyes and smiled, saying: "Hidden guard elder sister, I am correct, right?"

The hidden guard immediately denied it: "Nonsense! If imperial concubine is not in the palace, where could she have gone?"

"Then that question would need to be asked to you." Zi Rui spread his hands, "Either way, I don't know; however, if you also do not know, when grandfather comes into the palace tomorrow, I will mention it to him. I will have him tell the Emperor. I trust that when the Emperor hears this, he will definitely send people out to search for her. Un, who knows, maybe he himself will also go out to search. Hah, if the Emperor leaves the palace and someone with bad intentions found out, that would be an extremely large problem!"

The child had the worried tone of a little lord and left the hidden guard that heard this to feel a chill. Although she could not understand how this little one figured out that imperial concubine Yun was not in the palace, for him to be able to speak with such resolution, it was certain that he had found some sort of clue. To deny it now would be pointless. Moreover, if this little child said something to divine doctor Yao...

The more the hidden guard thought, the more shocked she felt. When she looked again at Zi Rui, she thought quickly and understood, "To threaten me like this, you must have some sort of request. Speak, what do you want to do?"

A look of having succeeded appeared on Zi Rui's face. If someone familiar with him saw it, they would definitely have noticed that this child was becoming more and more similar to his elder sister, Feng Yu Heng. "Send us out of the palace." Zi Rui said to the hidden guard: "As long as you send us out of the palace, I definitely will not reveal this matter."

"You want to leave the palace?" The hidden guard frowned then shook her head, "That's no good. You living in Winter Moon Palace is something arranged by his Highness and the princess. It's also something that was agreed upon by his Majesty. You cannot leave. Moreover, you need to go to the imperial physician's clinic every day to have your injury treated. If you leave the palace, would you not be found out immediately? Absolutely not!"

"Why can it not be done?" Zi Rui copied her and frowned, saying: "Since you have the courage to hide something as massive as imperial concubine Yun leaving the palace, why is it that you do not have the ability to hide the fact that a little child like me has left the palace? The matter of going to the imperial physician's clinic is easy to handle. You just need to buy out an imperial physician and have him come to Winter Moon Palace every day. Just have him go through the motions. My grandfather is even easier to take care of. Just push the responsibility onto someone else. Just say that it was all imperial concubine Yun's intention. Could it be that there would be someone that dares to ask if this is true or false?"

The girl in front of him had a bitter expression. It turned out that this little one had arranged for everything ahead of time and was waiting for her to fall into this trap! Why did she have to be the one to run into this? Why was she so unlucky?

Helplessly sighing, she told Zi Rui: "This is not something that I alone can decide upon. I need to discuss this with the person in charge. Just go back and sleep for now. I will provide a reply tomorrow morning."

Zi Rui nodded, "Alright, then think about it carefully! Think carefully about what could happen as a result of imperial concubine Yun leaving the palace."

After giving another threatening look, he finally brought Ying Cao back to his own bedroom.

That night, the people that knew the details of the situation spent the entire night having a discussion because imperial concubine Yun not being present in the palace had been seen through. They felt that Zi Rui's background was a bit touchy. He could not be hit, nor could he be cursed at, and he definitely could not be pleaded with. Aside from treating him like an ancestor, there was nothing else that they could do. Now that such a thing had happened, aside from agreeing to his requests, there did not seem to be any other option. Thus they made a decision: Send Zi Rui out of the palace.