494

I Want to See Who Dares to Punish Nine Generations of the Yao Family  

It was not that Feng Jin Yuan was shameless, he just did not know what shame meant. Being released from prison and brought back to the Feng manor, he immediately rushed over to the imperial daughter's manor after washing up and changing clothes to place blame.

Coincidentally, Yao shi happened to be sitting in the front yard. She was unhappy from arguing with Feng Yu Heng and did not eat dinner. She just stared blankly at a plate of fruit. When Feng Jin Yuan arrived, the imperial guards happened to be in the middle of a shift change, and the gate that had been closed was open. This happened to allow him to sneak in.

In the end, he was still Feng Yu Heng's father. The imperial guards did stop him, but they could not kick him out. Moreover, when Feng Jin yuan saw Yao shi, he took the initiative to talk to her. He said: "Since ancient times, women have always paid close attention to remaining faithful to their husbands. They all paid close attention to staying with the man that they married even if they were a cur. Yao shi, do you not feel that you are unsightly?"

Although Yao shi was able to beg for the Feng family's forgiveness in front of Feng Yu Heng, she still absolutely despised Feng Jin Yuan. Hearing Feng Jin Yuan say this sort of thing, she really wanted to be extremely unrestrained in throwing a slap at his face. But she was still just Yao Qian Rou, not Feng Yu Heng. She did not have the courage nor nerve to do it. She could only endure and angrily stare at Feng Jin Yuan; however, she could not say a single word.

Feng Jin Yuan became spirited from speaking. Upon seeing Yao shi in her current condition, he became even more spirited; however, he did not continue to just insult her. Instead, he changed his tactics, saying in an emotional tone: "Thinking back to when you married into the Feng family, the family was quite well off. Although such a thing happened later on, but if you want to blame anyone, blame the Yao family for lacking determination. The trouble that they caused would have implicated you three. What relation would that have with the Feng family? Think about it, even if the family that you married into was not the Feng family, was there any other way of handling that matter?"

Yao shi did not understand why Feng Jin Yuan was saying such a thing to her, but Feng Jin Yuan's words had succeeded in creating a not-insignificant stir in her feelings; however, Feng Jin Yuan continued: "If you still have the shame of a woman, just come back with me. I can act as though the previous things had not happened. You are still a concubine of my Feng family. If you truly do not come back, that's also fine. Then I will bring Zi Rui away today. He is the blood of my Feng family. Logic dictates that he should live with the Feng family. He shall live and die with the Feng family."

Once these words came out, Yao shi was immediately dazed. She could not even worry about the dastardly line "shame of a woman," as her mind was filled with the thoughts of Feng Jin Yuan taking Zi Rui away. In her mind, Feng Yu Heng was already not her daughter, thus she only had one son left in Zi Rui. Now that Feng Jin Yuan wanted to steal him away from her, what should she do?

Yao shi knew that Feng Jin Yuan was correct. Zi Rui indeed had the blood of the Feng family. If Feng Jin Yuan requested for Zi Rui to return to the Feng manor, she would not be able to do anything to speak out against it. She did not have any right to say anything when it came to this matter. If she wanted to stay with Zi Rui, she could only return to the Feng family, but that Feng family...

Yao shi shuddered upon thinking of it. In her memory, the Feng family was one that devoured people, and it did not even spit the bones out. The people that could survive in that sort of large family, which of them was not a prodigy. She believed that she did not have that ability and feared that she would not even know how she died if she went back.