506-510

506: Husband Prepared a Good Play for You

For Feng Yu Heng, these words could not possibly be more enticing. For a moment, the small flames inside her heart began to swell. If it was not for Xuan Tian Ming stopping her, this girl would have rushed at him.

"Xuan Tian Ming." A certain person's eyes were lighting up, as drool nearly spilled from their mouth. She said: "Xuan Tian Ming, your face is still good, right? It's still that cool, right?" Her eyes were about to leap out, and she even subconsciously stuck her tongue out and licked her upper lip.

Xuan Tian Ming was so speechless, had he been raising a little erotic kitten? Why was it that this damn girl only looked at people's faces?

He reached out and pushed her head a little further away and helplessly said: "Thinking back to the time in the mountain, you most likely fell for this face of mine." He could not help but feel a little frustrated, "In truth, this prince has always valued people with good morals."

A certain person stared at the hand that had pushed her away and expressed her dissatisfaction: "Quickly take it off, take it off. Don't talk about this useless stuff. Back when we first met, where did I notice any of your virtue? Also, with your injuries, there was just a face to look at. If I didn't look at your face, what was there to see? Quickly, if you don't take off this damn mask, I will only be able to lament when we meet again."

Xuan Tian Ming's subconscious told him that he could not defeat this damn girl, thus he threw up his hands in surrender, "Alright, I'll take it off."

Feng Yu Heng fixed her gaze on the mask and saw Xuan Tian Ming's long and elegant fingers grab the sides of the mask. That mask that she had always wanted to remove was slowly being moved along with the fingers. The buckle at the side went "clack" to indicate that the gold mask was completely removed from Xuan Tian Ming's face.

A certain spectator was going insane, as she suddenly rushed forward without saying a single word. Holding the face that she had not seen for a long time, she stared at it. Even if it was Xuan Tian Ming, a person that was quite shameless in certain regards, he was a little unable to endure his wife's enthusiasm. His handsome face immediately turned red.

A grown man was knocked over by a girl and was both kissed and licked. In this sort of situation, if he did not do something, he would not be a man!

Thus a certain person gathered some courage for a while, giving himself some encouragement before going to battle. Finally gathering the courage to launch a counterattack against the person on his body, but it was at this time that the person that was acting willfully on his body suddenly... got up!

She got up!

Xuan Tian Ming had already gathered enough courage to counterattack and ended up missing. He landed face-down on the soft chair and nearly knocked himself out.

Feng Yu Heng was puzzled and asked him: "What are you doing?"

Xuan Tian Ming gritted his teeth: "I'm healing my wounds."

"You were injured?"

"Internal injuries!" He had suffered a severe internal injury! He wanted to roar, alright! This girl was truly going to be the death of him, and he wanted to catch her and hold her on the ground to beat her up. Was he not being scammed?

But it was very clear that Feng Yu Heng did not want to talk to him about scamming people. She had kissed and felt him enough, thus she asked, "Fuck! Xuan Tian Ming, your face was not ruined at all. You actually cheated this great one for over a year. Do you want to die?"

He did not want to die. He felt wronged: "You never made much of a strong request for this prince to remove this mask."

"There are differences between how strong a request can be?" She looked at the man laying face-down with his back facing her. This position... tsk tsk, she reached her hand into her sleeve without thinking and sneakily pulled out a small leather whip.