473: The Real and Fake County Princesses

To the East of the capital, there was a fork in the road 20 li away. The two stopped their horses. Of the two, one was the general of the East, Bu Cong, and the other was a girl that looked exactly like Feng Yu Heng.

The girl pointed down the road leading East and said with a smile to Bu Cong: "General, if you continue down this road, you will reach your world. Go quickly, I will only escort you to this point."

Bu Cong turned to look at her and asked: "What about you? The East is indeed my world, but it is also the Eastern part of Da Shun. If you continue even further down that direction, that would be where you are the lord."

The girl giggled, "That land does not belong to me. It belongs to my father and my brothers. I am just abusing my power with their blessing, but who knows which brother of mine will replace my father? Who knows how many more years I will be able to abuse my power. Rather, it would be better to come out and see. Call out a few more friends and protect my lavish lifestyle. For example, General Bu, you and I are already friends, is that not correct?"

Bu Cong stared at her for a long time and became absent-minded for a moment; however, he recovered very quickly.

The girl raised her hand and stroked her own face, "It's very similar, right? General Bu likes her." The last sentence was a declaration.

Bu Cong did not refute it, only saying: "It is indeed similar; however, it lacks a bit of her charm." But after saying this, he shook his head, "What charm or not, the current her is no longer the her from before." Seeing the girl look at him in confusion, he could not help but wave his hand and fall silent.

The girl, however, asked: "You are so certain that the third prince and fourth prince will lose this battle? With you running away like this, if those two really do manage to take over the capital and the imperial palace, would you not have gone from being an official to a guilty official?"

Bu Cong sneered, "How could it be so simple. One of them had their brain whipped silly by county princess Ji An, and one of them has never had a fully developed brain since childhood. To try and take Da Shun from the ninth prince's hands, they should just keep dreaming!"

"Then why did you want to help them?"

"That is my matter. There is no need for you to know." Bu Cong's eyes suddenly turned cold. When he looked again at the girl, his eyes carried a warning look. "I do not care what sort of fuss you decide to kick up in the capital, but it would be best if you chose the correct target to act against, otherwise..."

"General Bu's meaning is if I target Feng Yu Heng, you will kill me, right?" The girl raised her voice and began laughing, "You truly know how to recognize grace and do not seek repayment. Forget it, go quickly. If you go any later, people will see through your plan. I will not be able to help you." After she said this, she turned around and urged her horse down the path that they had just come.

Bu Cong stared at the departing figure for a long time and gripped the sword in his hand. He had multiple urges to go and kill the girl behind him, but he gave up his determination at the last second.

He had too many concerns. That girl's safety would be taken care of by whoever had that role. It would not fall on him.

Putting on a bitter smile, he raised his horsewhip and rode straight East.

As for the girl that had already begun riding back toward the capital wiped her face, pulling off a thin mask from her face. The face that looked exactly that Feng Yu Heng was removed, and the face beneath was finally revealed. It was Yu Qian Yin.

A sneer appeared on her small face, and she turned to look at Bu Cong, who had already gone far away. Parting her lips slightly, she said: "He really is infatuated, but..." Yu Qian Yin turned her head, and her eyes became ice-cold, "Breaking my Zong Sui's iron essence and canceling my engagement, Feng Yu Heng, this princess cannot coexist with you." Once this fierce expression appeared, she no longer looked like a girl that was eleven or twelve years of age. She raised her horsewhip and spurred the horse forward, wrapping around toward the North of the capital.