408: Ghost Doctor Song Kang's Secret

This was too fierce. Although Xuan Tian Ming did not understand what a scalpel was, he understood very well what it meant to have his upper body carved up. Thus he stopped unbuttoning his top and patiently explained to her: "This prince wore the wrong clothes today by wearing the most troublesome to put on. The thing is inside my clothes. I need to take it out."

Feng Yu Heng blinked, "What is it? So secretive."

He said: "It was stolen and it's related to ghost doctor Song Kang." Saying this, he undid the last button and pulled out a piece of paper from inside.

Feng Yu Heng's lips twitched, as she leaned over. While going to get that piece of paper, she reminded him: "In the future, don't wear these clothes when going out."

Xuan Tian Ming was very cooperative: "When this prince gets back, I will have someone burn it."

"Hey!" She angrily rolled her eyes, "What sort of perfectly healthy person would burn their own clothes. In the future, don't say this sort of nonsense." While she spoke, her gaze had already turned to the piece of paper.

The paper had turned yellow, and the ink was dry. It was clear that it was quite old. There were no words written, but there was an ink drawing. On the drawing were the most basic surgical procedures. In other words, it would not be considered surgery. That was just a simple changing of bones, organs and even skin. The drawing was nothing more than black and white, but everything about the drawing was very bloody. Even for Feng Yu Heng, who had become accustomed to performing autopsies on corpses as a surgeon, she could not endure looking at it. Because it was too graphic, too cruel and too unscrupulous, that was not surgery. That was clearly just killing a living person to save another person. Rather, save would not be correct. Instead, it was truly... extending life.

Xuan Tian Ming said: "This is a secret technique. It is said that the ghost doctor took this from the last member of a tribe that was on the verge of extinction. Song Kang is someone that was obsessed with medical skills. Seeing this secret technique, how could he not become interested. He believed that this was the most powerful way of saving people in the world. As long as he learned this secret technique, it was the same as having control over the secret of life."

"That's why he would say that he has this sort of skill, attracting the interest of a large number of wealthy and noble people, who call him to treat their illness and extend their lives. For the sake of prolonging their own lives, those wealthy people not only provide Song Kang with living bodies. Song Kang also uses those bodies to get practice. In the end, he finally managed to learn how to replace bones and organs." She picked up where he had left off, speaking very plainly.

Xuan Tian Ming did not know that Feng Yu Heng was a little bit happy on the inside at this moment. She was only happy because a person from this era had been thinking of something and ended up studying this sort of medical treatment instead of someone that had been transmigrated like her and ended up performing experiments with ancient medical techniques. This was fine. Otherwise, if there was someone that was such a fearsome and murderous person from the modern era, she did not know what would become of this world if that person was left alone.

"What are you thinking about?" Xuan Tian Ming asked her, "Did these drawings make you think of something?"

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, "I was just thinking..." She suddenly began smiling, leaning against Xuan Tian Ming's side, she waved around the piece of paper in her hand, "Say, if I already knew about these so-called secret techniques, and, unlike Song Kang, I did not need to spend so many years experimenting with living people, and I could do it better. I can also guarantee that I would have a greater than 90 percent success rate! Say, if Song Kang knew about this, would he die of anger?"