475: Ninth Lord's One Day Tour of the Space

Recently, Feng Yu Heng had already become very accustomed to having Xuan Tian Ming sneaking into bed, and Xuan Tian Ming had become accustomed to being kicked and hit by Feng Yu Heng. The two were very happy with this cruel sort of treatment. In fact, a certain person would occasionally comment: "Dear wife, you seem to be a little less angry when getting up this time. In truth, you can be a little more violent. Husband can endure it."

"Is that so?" Feng Yu Heng squinted her drowsy eyes and leaned closer to him. Seeing him nod, she raised her foot and kicked Xuan Tian Ming onto the ground.

Bai Ze, Huang Quan and Wang Chuan, who were standing guard outside, rushed into the room upon hearing movement inside. Upon entering, they saw Xuan Tian Ming sitting on the ground and massaging his butt, while Feng Yu Heng sat on cross-legged on the bed. The three felt extremely awkward and left as quickly as they had come.

Xuan Tian Ming looked at the three fleeing servants and angrily gritted his teeth, "Face has already been completely lost." He then stood up from the ground and sat back down on the bed, staring straight at Feng Yu Heng.

She was a little scared from being stared at by him and raised a hand to wipe her own face. Feeling uncertain, she asked: "What is it? Is there something on my face?"

Xuan Tian Ming also raised his hand and grabbed at something on her face then said: "Wasn't it said that you should look at a person's eyes to tell if they are real or fake?" I am looking to see if it's my real wife or not."

"... Fuck!" She rolled her eyes, "You aren't even certain if I'm real or not, yet you dare to sleep at my side?" But she immediately managed to react, "What real or fake? Could there possibly be a fake me?" She spoke until this point and paused. She immediately recalled the person that had looked like the third prince and tricked her and Xuan Tian Hua, thus she immediately said: "You mean to say that there was an appearance changer?"

Xuan Tian Ming nodded and told her about the girl appearance changer that looked exactly like her. Feng Yu Heng was so shocked that she was unable to speak for a long time.

As a person from the modern era, something like an appearance changer was something that only existed in TV dramas. Feng Yu Heng never believed that there were such techniques that allowed for someone to easily change their appearance. Of course, something on the scale of a national secret would allow for such a thing to happen, but that required accurate props and heavy amounts of oil paints. It was impossible for someone to change into another person completely unless it was cosmetic. There were also facial masks, but they were very thick and did not look very realistic.

But it was just last night that she had truly seen an appearance changer. It was the fake third prince that had changed with just a swipe of the face. It was truly mysterious.

She recounted this matter to Xuan Tian Ming then asked with some confusion: "Are there many people that know how to change their appearance?"

Xuan Tian Ming shook his head, "Not many. In fact, it could be said to be very few. In the entirety of Da Shun, there are no more than three people that are capable of accurately copying another person's appearance. One of them has already passed away many years ago."

"Then... who exactly did it? Who was it that pretended to be me?" After saying this, she seemed to have remembered something and let out an "ah" sound. She then said: "Yu Qian Yin is Li Yue. She is the princess of Zong Sui. Was it her?"

Xuan Tian Ming nodded. His wife was not stupid.

"God damn!" Feng Yu Heng straightened out one leg and kept the other in place. She then rested her right arm on the leg that had been straightened out. She truly looked like a bold guy from the mountain. Raising her hand, she rubbed her nose: "She really has grown tired of living!"