486: It Turns Out Dear Wife Likes This Sort of Tune

Feng Yu Heng and Xuan Tian Ming's words caused all of the officials to become startled. Da Shun's steel was finally about to be put to use. Da Shun was finally about to attack Qian Zhou. Throughout the years, that Qian Zhou pretended to be subordinate, but they had a fierce ambition. Making use of their unique geographical position with the strong winds and cold temperatures. Da Shun did not have a grasp on victory. That was why they dared to remain arrogant.

Now, Da Shun was feeling strong-willed. It had the war god ninth prince and the even more legendary Princess Yu. Everyone believed that as long as these two were present, Da Shun would definitely win every battle.

The Emperor was very satisfied with his son and daughter-in-law's great news. He nodded to the two then looked at the officials, who also had ecstatic appearances. He felt that this court session was very satisfying, thus he sat a little straighter and cleared his throat. He wanted to sound very domineering and say "We will permit it." But he had been a casual Emperor for many years and ended up saying: "Alright! We'll do it like that!"

Fortunately, the officials were also accustomed to their emperor having this sort of personality, thus they did not think much of it. This morning court session saw rewards given to those that had earned them, and punishments handed down to those that deserved them. The Emperor thought that there was not much else, thus he gave Zhang Yuan a look. Zhang Yuan immediately understood and announced: "If there is a matter, present it quickly. If there is nothing, the court session has come to an end."

Normally speaking, the officials would kneel once more at this time to send the Emperor out. Who knew that Feng Yu Heng, who was still standing in the middle of the hall, would suddenly say: "Daughter-in-law still has a matter to discuss with father Emperor."

The Emperor loved hearing Feng Yu Heng speak. He felt that this daughter-in-law was very entertaining to listen to, regardless of what was said. No matter what she said, it was very relieving, especially now that Feng Yu Heng's eyes were filled with a sly look. He was too familiar with this look. It was the same as his son's look. This was the prelude to someone being plotted against! The Emperor loved plotting against others with Feng Yu Heng, thus he casually said: "Who will be the unfortunate one this time?"

The majority of the officials in the hall were dazed. Those that understood began to wipe away some sweat, as they thought to themselves that it was no wonder Feng Yu Heng had this sort of attitude towards the Emperor and the ninth prince. It turned out the three were the exact same. There were also some that had already seen through this matter and did not find it strange. They just quietly wondered the same question that the Emperor had posed: Who would be the unfortunate one this time?

Feng Yu Heng's lips twitched, as she mentally prostrated herself toward this Emperor in admiration! Really, for Da Shun to be able to continue growing stronger over the past few decades, it truly was not easy!

Although she thought this, since the Emperor had asked this, she continued to speak, saying: "Daughter-in-law wishes to file a complaint!"

The Emperor squinted his eyes and looked to have a reserved appearance; however, he was ecstatic on the inside. Good! There would be something entertaining again. He slightly leaned forward and asked with a bit of urgency: "About whom?"

Feng Yu Heng took a step forward: "The sixth princess of Zong Sui, Li Yue!"

"Oh?" The Emperor raised the corner of his lip, revealing a wicked smile similar to the one that Xuan Tian Ming had. He then asked: "The sixth princess of Zong Sui? Is she in Da Shun? She has offended our imperial daughter Ji An?"

Xuan Tian Ming looked at his father and said to himself, just keep on pretending. He did not believe that this old guy would not investigate the girl that had suddenly appeared at Xuan Tian Hua's side.