414: What Exactly is This Situation?

Following this question, everyone turned their gazes out the window. Even Xuan Tian Ming and Feng Yu Heng were no exception.

On the lake outside of Refined Deity Building, there was a small boat slowly making its way forward. On the small boat, there was a man sitting with his back to the window. He wore a thin and light-colored top, and he had his hair tied up. Moving a hand-folding fan in his hand, he was engaged in a loud conversation with the woman across from him.

Although they said that it was a woman, it was nothing more than a young girl around eleven or twelve years of age. She wore a red dress and had her hair tied up like two meatballs. Her face was very pretty, and she looked very lively. While speaking, gestured happily, and the sounds of laughter would occasionally come from the boat.

Of the two, one was moving and one was silent. The girl's jubilation accompanied by the man's silence complimented each other quite well, creating a very eye-catching scene.

Feng Yu Heng and Xuan Tian Ming looked at each other, a bit of surprised appearing in their eyes. At this time, they heard Duan Mu Qing's voice from the neighboring room: "His Highness the seventh prince?"

Someone to the side replied: "This is quite refreshing. His Highness the seventh prince has never liked getting close to any women. Aside from getting along a little better with county princess Ji An, today would mark a first."

"Who is that girl?"

This question caused everyone to freeze. Feng Yu Heng and Xuan Tian Ming were also speculating, but they had no clue. Huang Quan and Wang Chuan also shook their heads, expressing that they did not know.

That girl looked very unfamiliar. It was definitely someone that they had not met before, but for some reason, Feng Yu Heng felt that that person's smile seemed to be a little familiar.

While they were guessing, the people on the boat had already reached the shore, and the restaurant's waiter invited them into the building.

In the next room, Duan Mu Qing spoke once more: "Apparently, aside from the owner, his Highness the ninth prince, only two other people are able to come here and eat without a reservation. One is county princess Ji An, and the other is his Highness the seventh prince."

Someone corrected him: "In truth, it's only his Highness the seventh prince because county princess Ji An counts as an owner."

Duan Mu Qing coldly snorted then said: "Nearly six years ago, I came back to the capital once. During a palace banquet, I once met his Highness the seventh prince. At that time, he looked refined like a deity and was quite unforgettable. However, I never thought that upon seeing him again, he would have a female partner as his side. It really is hard to believe! Let's go. Let's go and greet his Highness the seventh prince."

Following Duan Mu Qing saying to go give a greeting, all of the people in the neighboring room got up. When they just exited their private room, Xuan Tian Hua and the girl had already come up.

With Duan Mu Qing leading the way, all of the officials kneeled in front of Xuan Tian Hua, saying: "This lowly official greets your Highness, Prince Chun."

Very quickly, Xuan Tian Hua's voice came across: "There is no need to be so modest here. You may all rise." He then paused for a moment then added: "You refer to yourself as lowly official, but this prince finds you to be very unfamiliar. Are you an official from outside the capital?"

These words were very clearly directed at Duan Mu Qing. Feng Yu Heng heard this from the inside and let out a "pft" and laughed. Although she was very careful to keep her voice down, it was still heard by the man that was refined like a deity. He curled up the corners of his lips, and the kind look on his face became even more profound.