456: Funeral or Celebration?

Imperial concubine Yun was still rather sensible when it came to whether or not Yao Xian would be called into the palace. Feng Yu Heng saw that she was feeling conflicted. In the end, she still shook her head and said: "No need. Even if divine doctor Yao came into the palace, it would be for old man Xuan. It would not be for this One." In the end, she was still a patient. After speaking for a while, she became exhausted. Perhaps it was because Feng Yu Heng had said that her illness could definitely be treated, thus she felt more at ease. Her eyelids drooped, and she fell asleep.

Feng Yu Heng gently sighed and cast a puzzled look at Xuan Tian Ming; however, she saw Xuan Tian Ming also shake his head. Using his lips, he mouthed: "I don't know either." She then sighed once more before helping cover imperial concubine Yun in her sheets. She then advised Wang Chuan and Huang Quan to keep an eye on her.

The two servants were familiar with giving infusions, and there was no need to worry. Feng Yu Heng pulled Xuan Tian Ming to the yard. The words that she was holding in were truly too uncomfortable to endure. She had to ask: "Do you really not know anything? Even if it's a little? You should have been able to understand imperial concubine mother's intention. Something must have happened with maternal grandfather. You know that I am not a very curious person. I have never taken the initiative to ask what happened between imperial concubine mother and father Emperor. But this time, things are related to my maternal grandfather. You know that he... is my most important relative."

Xuan Tian Ming smiled bitterly. Of course, he knew that he was the most important relative. Based on the interaction between Feng Yu Heng and Yao Xian over the past few days, and the way Feng Yu Heng looked at Yao Xian, it was a look of closeness that did not even appear when she looked at her own mother, Yao shi.

But... "I really don't know.' He helplessly told Feng Yu Heng, "In regards to my imperial concubine mother's matters, I don't know much more than you do." He paused for a moment and stared at Feng Yu Heng for a while then mouthed a question to her: "What sort of look is that?"

At this time, Feng Yu Heng was looking at him with a look that made it clear that she wanted to gossip. Xuan Tian Ming helped guide her back to her earlier words: "Who was it that said she lacked curiosity?"

Feng Yu Heng suddenly became spirited and leaped over to him. Tugging at his sleeve, she said: "How about we take a guess. Is their relationship really as I expected."

Bang!

Xuan Tian Ming very impolitely thumped her on the head, "What are you thinking? One is my mother, and one is your maternal grandfather. They are separated by a generation, and their ages are off. Can you think about things normally?"

Feng Yu Heng felt unreconciled, "Imperial concubine mother and father Emperor are also separated by a large age gap."

"Your maternal grandfather is older than father Emperor by ten years." Xuan Tian Ming angrily rolled his eyes, "Although I don't know anything, this is impossible. Quickly stop thinking about it."

"That's impossible!" A certain person was disappointed, and the burning desire to gossip was gradually extinguished. Her reason returned to her, and she told Xuan Tian Ming: "Don't worry. If imperial concubine mother's illness was treated by an imperial physician, perhaps she really would end up with something chronic, but who is your princess! I am the young divine doctor Feng! That's why you do not need to worry. It will take at most ten days for her to recover."

Xuan Tian Ming laughed, "Be a little less shameless. In the past, you called yourself a divine doctor, but now that the old divine doctor has returned, you're calling yourself the young divine doctor. You've transitioned quite smoothly."