He would be in that lab for about an hour, he even have his own special chair and cigar waiting to be lit. As I stared at him on that day, I began to realized how vulnerable and weak he is. How desperate he has always been about gaining abilities he knows he will never have. He needs it more than ever because a new army of vampires is ready to take him out kneeling to a new king. 

He's very good at covering his track never going to the same coffee place but always getting the same kind. Never lingering around in a house or a place instead of this lab. 

He would grin with a hint of his devilish look in the surface from time to time talking to the remaining vampires who stuck by his side through his phone. 

I can feel my heart pounding waiting for this moment, for this final moment to nearly end, for this feeling to end because this life I've been living is not what I want to live. He place his cigar on his lips, the exact cigar that I poisoned no one seeing me step foot in the lab, no traces of my scent lingering any where. I made sure he would go in that lab thinking it's going to be his normal routine. Little did he know Chester, Kat and Luke had already killed every vampire in the building shooting poison right in their heart so Lincoln wouldn't smell blood in the air. Kat kept the sceintist locked up in a room burning destroying all the files and experiment ever made.

I watch from the distant as he place it tightly on his lips and lit a lighter moving towards it. As he suck in the burning cigar, his eyes began to widen reddening and he began to choke stanind up in a rush. His eyes snap towards the buiding through the window as if he finally sense me standing there watching me.

I smiled lifting my gaze never finding a sight so rewarding seeing his features twisted in pain. He stumble and choke moving towards the door trying to escape but only to find his sons standing infront of him. 

Chester smrik snapping his neck to the side to knock him out and both of them dragging him to the van. I turn around and hop in my car speeding off after them, my eyes lingered up in the sky seeing the moon appearing through the clouds. 

We stop in the intersection where no cars are in sight. We hopped out and they dragged his body out roughly. 

"The place is burned down." Dominic arrived his eyes lowering to Lincoln still knocked out. 

Annabel is already in her position where we are about to bring Lincoln there. We can't drive there because it's a far away place no one knows nothing about. Kat is transporting us two or three out of time to that place we picked. 

I stared down at Lincoln finding him no longer him terrifying but instead a weak person that has done a lot of shitty things and it's finally coming to an end. 

"You ready?" Kat appeared infront of me placing her hand on my shoulder smiling warmly taking hold of Lincoln aswel. 

We arrived ontop of a mountain with the moon closer to us. This mountain have never been climbed because of landslides erupting, bears and wolves may attack. It's too high to climb and too steep to step on and I'm going to make sure no living creature will ever step foot on this mountain. 

Annabel had already set up all the things inside this cave but to my surprise I see Luther from the far side. 

"What are you doing here?" Dominic asked. 

"You don't think I would miss this for the world did you?" Luther smirk. "Your mother have waited for too long for this." 

"Plus I need witch juice just incase it got out of hand." Annabel said carving out symbols on the walls. 

Luther's eyes snap at mine smiling warmly nodding towards me. Chester dumped Lincoln inside the cave all of us cramped inside. We watch as Annabel draw a circle around Lincoln just infront of us. I look down at my watch seeing midnight.