***

"Thank you so much we'll take it." The lady said.

"Ok just come back to the office so you can fill out the paperwork and I'll give you the keys to the house." I said.

This lady was pregnant and engaged so they was looking for a bigger and better space to raise their child in. I drove to the office and handed them the paperwork to fill out in my office.

They sat down and filled out the paperwork and I noticed a box on my desk. I went up to the box and opened it.

"Here's a gift from your dear friend.
~Cam"

A dildo popped out and landed on my desk. The couple looked back at me.

"Sorry somebody sent me this and tried to prank me." I said.

They both laughed.

Cameron

I ran to the house to take a shower and change my clothes cause the ones I had on was all bloody. I went up to Bri Job and dropped off a gift for her. After that I went to the store to pick up some snacks for later. As I was walking out some nigga called my name.

Ian never seen this nigga in my life.

He walked up to me and pushed me.

"I bet I could kill you right here and I'll automatically have all the power you got." He said.

I laughed, "it don't work like that shawty."

He swung on me but I dodged it and started punching him. Soon 3 other niggas came and tried to hold me but I was beating all they ass. I pulled out my gun and shot one of them. They all came at me at one time but I shot another one of them.

As I got ready to shoot the other nigga his friend pulled out his gun.

*boom* *boom*

Both of them was shot in their head.

Brianna

The people finally finished filling out the paperwork and I handed them the keys to the house. I gathered up my things and went to my car. It's was 4:33 so I stopped by the store to grabbed a bag of chips and a drink since I won't have time to eat when I go get Nique from the house.

I got out the car and saw two niggas on the ground shot and one holding a gun up to Cam and cam holding a gun up to another nigga.

I guess I'll help him I mean he did help me

I got my gun out my purse and pulled it out and shot both of them in the head. I walked up to Cam.

"You welcome.. friend." I said.

"I could of took both of Them down." He said.

I walked in the store and bought what I wanted then picked Nique from the house. Now we was on the way to the hair salon.

"Girl guess what Cam did." I said.

"Ouu what he do bitch." Nique said while sipping her drink.

"So this morning he called me his friend and shit so I'm like why you want to be my friend all of a sudden and he said I don't so I went to work so later during the day I had to go back to the office to let a couple fill out paperwork and I saw a box on my desk and I opened it and a dildo popped out."

Nique busted out laughing.

"Bitchh you for real!?"

"Girl yes and the couple saw it and I told them somebody's trying to prank me but I knew it was Cam cause he left a note saying "Here's a gift from your dear friend Cam." So I'm embarrassed and shit cause like who the hell wants a dildo. So they finished the paperwork and left then I left and stopped by the store and Cam had shot two niggas and it was two other nigga and one had a gun pointed at him and the cam had his gun pointed at the other nigga so I shot both boys in they head and walked up to him and said "you welcome friend" and he told me he could of took both of them down. I didn't even trip though cause I just wanted to repay him for what he did for me at the club."