➳ special

just a little thank you for helping me reach this far.

shop for twice merchandise!
˗ˏˋ use code 'jihyology' ♡ ˎˊ ˗
for 10% discount on twice-merch.com

jihyo had just finished her classes when she received a text. it was yoongi. 'will pick you up in a few. let's go on a date ;)' , the message read.

what she liked the most in their relationship were the constant dates every fridays, knowing that the next day would be a free day, they could spend all the time they want next to each other.

though, it isn't yoongi if he is not waiting infront of jihyo's room after classes. it was the first time, so jihyo figured that he must be pretty busy. she huffed, before deciding to just go to him than wait.

on the way she passed some seniors who she recognized as yoongi's classmates, jihyo greeted them politely before asking his whereabouts. 'oh yoongi, i think he was at the lockers earlier.' jihyo thanked the senior and went her way.

true to the senior's words, yoongi was indeed by the lockers. jihyo was about to dash towards him, but was immediately taken aback at the fact that he had company.

there were three, no- there are five faces who jihyo seems to have recognized— of course! they're yoongi's fangirls, those that were part of the flock in the cafeteria last time.

it shouldn't bother jihyo much, but the fact that they are all over him, knowing he has a girlfriend, makes her blood boil. even from the distance she could hear their conversation.

"oppa, you don't have time for us now. can't you leave your girlfriend and come back to us?" one pleaded. jihyo had to scoff, the nerve of that woman to ask such thing.

"yeah, she's a good-for-nothing girl anyway, she'd be a good riddance." another one spoke, and jihyo was already gritting her teeth at this point. closing her eyes, she tried her best to calm down.

"alright, i just need to calm down a bit." she whispered, before continuing to eavesdrop. "oppa, you deserve someone better than her." that was the last straw. jihyo has had enough.

she was far beyond irritated. she can't believe his fangirls have the guts to say things like those. but what she can't believe more is the fact that yoongi hasn't said anything until now. jihyo had no patience to wait for his answer, so she turned around and hurriedly fled the scene.

"are you done?" yoongi said, just a few moments after jihyo ran away. "actually, she's the one who deserves better than me. i'm the lucky one here. now that i have her, i'll never let her go, understood? now mind your own business and scram." this made his fangirls upset, enough for them to leave him alone.

the only thing is jihyo didn't hear his side, now she has gotten the wrong idea.

when yoongi made it to jihyo's room, no one was waiting for him there. he had tried texting and calling the girl, but it'd end up unread and in voicemail. jihyo was nowhere to be seen.

"looking for jihyo? told her you were by the lockers, i thought you'd see each other by now." yoongi's classmate— the senior jihyo has bumped into said. "ah, is that so?" yoongi replied.