➳ twenty-three

Jungkook's POV

I ran into Yoongi-hyung when I was making my way upstairs. He seemed like in a hurry, so I didn't bother asking anything.

My only focus right now is Tzuyu. I'm nervous on how she'd react, but I do hope the feeling is mutual.

I slowly opened the door to the rooftop, and I saw Tzuyu leaning towards the railing, admiring the view below. She seemed to be watching the students leave the school gate, observing the moves of others.

Slowly walking, I made my way towards her, making sure I wouldn't disturb her peaceful moment. I decided to stay beside her, so I leaned against the railing next to her.

She noticed my presence, therefore averting her focus to me. We looked at each other in the eyes, a smile making it's way to my lips.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, did the same too. And now we were smiling at each other, our hair dancing to the gentle breeze.

"Tzuyu ah... There's something I'd like to tell you."

Jihyo's POV

I was asked by a random stranger to come up the school's rooftop for something. Strange, isn't it?
I still haven't got myself together to confess, so it's quite impossible for it to be Jungkook.

Who could it be though? Who would want to talk to me after class, anyway? It was ten minutes past the supposed meeting time, but I really had to finish a few things before going up to meet the mysterious person.

I quickly ran upstairs, carefully avoiding the other students going down, 'cause I completely forgot it's dismissal. I have my backpack on, clutching my phone on my hand as I made my way to the rooftop.

Running wasn't a great idea. As soon as I got to the top, I had my hands on my knees for support, panting as I gasp for air. The rooftop is just a door away, I'm wondering if the one I'm supposed to meet up with is already here.

After catching my breath, I pushed the door open.

And instantly regretting afterwards.