➳ two

Jihyo's POV

The bell rang, signalling the start of lunch break.

Earlier, I've found a new set of friends, Sana, Momo and Mina, who are Japanese, along with Nayeon and Jeongyeon whom I found out were my childhood friends, although they're a year older.

We promised on getting lunch together but I had to stay behind to finish something. I let them go ahead and told them I'll catch up.

Once I finished the task, I packed my bag and went out the door. I got surprised as I saw a guy leaning on the wall, as if waiting for someone to go outside. But it's just me that's left, and I can't assume that he's waiting for me!

I let out a yelp once I saw him there. And then I remembered, it's him! The same guy I bumped into earlier!

"Uh, excuse me mister, what are you even doing here? No one's left inside the classroom too, so if you're waiting for someone, I assume they may have left early."

"Well, I am waiting for someone, and I'm talking to her now." He let out a playful smirk.

"Care to explain why, mister...?" I really tried my best to not sound annoyed, but I couldn't. I'm more confused at the moment.

"Easy there, miss. Look, I won't hurt you. I want to apologize for what I did earlier. I'm sorry. And the name's Yoongi, Min Yoongi by the way." the boy named Yoongi said, with a matching bow.

"And, as a token of apology, please let me do the honor of treating you lunch."

Look, I would love to accept because it's free food, but I have friends waiting for me at the canteen.

As I was about to decline the offer, he told me, "I don't accept no's for an answer, now come follow me." he then forcefully grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the cafeteria, in which I had to use much force to yank my hands off him.

"Okay, as much as I really want the offer, I can't right now, my friends are waiting for me. Excuse me, I need to go now." I bowed and hurriedly ran to the cafeteria, leaving him behind.

"Oh I see. Playing hard to get now, are we? You're on." the mint-haired boy let out a smirk, making his way to the cafeteria.