➳ fifty-three

Yoongi's car stopped by a nearby park. Jihyo had a curious look on her face, wondering why they're here. Yoongi, meanwhile got ready to go out.

The sky was turning grey, showing that rain might fall any second. Jihyo seemed hesitant with going out right now. "Yah, it looks like it'll rain, Let's just call it a day." By the time Jihyo finished her sentence, rain did start to pour.

"Who said we can't go out if it rains? Come on, Rain Girl." , The boy just snickered, opening his door and running towards the park, soaking his shirt in the process.

Jihyo, out of reflex, also went towards him only to regret it afterwards. Oh god. She realized she didn't bring an umbrella with her.

The kill-joy Jihyo was just about to go back to his car when a splash of water went towards her. Looking back, she saw Yoongi inside a puddle, ready for another round of splashing her.

"What are you doing?" Jihyo's monotonous voice didn't affect him. Rather, he just ran and grabbed her, taking her to different places.

"You're no fun, Park Jihyo." Yoongi pouted, and she really despise him doing that. Searching for a nearby puddle, she splashed Yoongi when he was unaware, emitting a gasp from him.

"Hey!" He stomped his foot, water flying towards Jihyo's clothes. The two continued playing in the rain, not minding how soaked they are right now.

The two were only stopped when the rain poured heavier, granting them no choice but to enter his car, their laughs and giggles still nonstop.

"I had a lot of fun, thanks for taking me here." Jihyo smiled. Just by their appearance, you could that they did have a lot of fun. Their hair, and even clothes are fully soaked, the two could get sick in no time.

"Do you mind taking a little trip to my house? We need to change before we catch a cold." Yoongi offered, his house is near the place anyway. Jihyo just nodded, too tired with all the running that they did.