➳ five

Jihyo's POV

"What?! The Min Yoongi?!" Momo exclaimed. Well, atleast that made her stop eating for a moment.

"Did he hurt you?" Nayeon became serious, I could tell by her tone.

"No, he did not hurt me. It's just that he asked me for lunch earlier, but of course I declined, or else I wouldn't be here anyway. Does he do that to every girl here? I just find it...weird. I just bumped into him on my first day and I didn't mean to, it was an accident. I was actually shocked when I saw him leaning on a wall beside my class, I was the only one left and he told me that he was waiting for me..."

I trailed off. They were staring at each other, and then met my eyes at once. I was surprised, was he bad or something?

It wasn't answered until Nayeon unnie spoke,
"He's in the same class as mine. Well, as far as I know he has the badboy image, I'm not really sure if he's a playboy, but he has never done this to anyone, just you."

What? Did he have a change of heart or something? He was very rude the first time I met him, he couldn't even apologize for what he did! Then Jeongyeon unnie continued.

"I believe something about you made him like that,then."

What do you mean something about me? There isn't anything to like, though. It's quite impossible for someone like him to fall for me, isn't it?

"Ooooo~ our Jihyo has melted that boy's ice cold heart~" Momo cooed, but later on stopped as she was smacked by Mina.

"Anyway, even though we have no clear info of Mr. Yoongi right here, you should always be cautious when he's around. Try to not let him near you if possible." Mina then adviced. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

"I will. Thank you guys." I'm really thankful I had the chance to meet them, what did I do to deserve them?

"Speaking of... He just left." Sana said and pointed at a table as I turned my back, only to see the table empty.