➳ sixty-eight

Jihyo's POV

I'm doomed.
Well... this is the day I die. I tried to avoid glancing at Yoongi, I'm pretty much embarrassed of everything. I closed my eyes, realizing that I have a price to pay for losing.

Oh God, I shouldn't have agreed.

"U-uh, the school bell rang, I'll be going now." Thankfully, time was atleast by my side as the ringing bell woke me up to my senses. I had another reason to escape, and with that, I rushed to the exit.

Yoongi's POV

I'm quite amused with her reaction. I knew I'd win this, how could you underestimate the genius? Still sitting, I watched Jihyo get out of the cafeteria. The others just followed her with their eyes too, before redirecting them to me.

"O-kay," Nayeon said, "What happened to her?" she asked, and I can't help but chuckle. "Let's just say she has a price to pay for." I replied, before standing up and also leaving the room, not answering any more of their questions to leave them hanging. Before I reached for the door, I left a signal to my friends, which they easily caught afterwards.

—♔—

The truth is, Jihyo's teacher for the first afternoon class isn't present today, meaning she has an hour to kill before the next class. She can't stay with her friends, more specifically him, just because he will bug her about the bet.

Right now, with no clue where to go, Jihyo is just wandering around the campus, looking for interesting things to make her occupied for an hour.

Jihyo stopped walking. The sight on her right just reminded her of something. She smiled as the memory of them in that garden played, and her heart just can't stop fluttering even when she entered the gate.

She hadn't realized that the garden was this huge, so she walked around, gazing at the beautiful flowers surrounding the place. "They're so pretty..." she thought she was just talking to herself, but a voice made her jump in place.

"They are." the voice is way too familiar for Jihyo, she had already recognized it even before turning around, meeting the other's eyes.

"You know who's prettier?" they added, stepping forward towards her. Jihyo just stood there, gulping because of nervousness (her heart is beating really fast)

"It's you."