➳ sixty

The next weeks were pure torture. Jihyo looked like a ghost, walking lifelessly through the corridors. You also can't say Yoongi was doing any better though.

The two just avoided each other everytime, and there was no way they would be able to fix the problem they had. And so their friends come in and save the day again.

It all started when the cafeteria plan backfired, they were left with no decision but follow Tzuyu's plan, but instead of a room (there were no available ones that they could use), they'll lock them up in the gym instead, they rarely use it anyway.

Nayeon then starts the plan by borrowing something from Jihyo. She wasn't really good at excuses, and Jihyo became really suspicious of her.

—♔—

Jihyo sat on a corner of the library, finishing her notes and studying at the same time. Nayeon then arrived and walked towards Jihyo, a huge smile displayed on her face.

"Jihyo!" Nayeon exclaimed, not to loud for the librarian to hear. This made Jihyo look up, curious at why Nayeon was looking for her.

"What do you want, unnie?" She asked, her pen tapping the desk.

"Can I... borrow your book?" Nayeon pointed at a random book on Jihyo's desk, leaving Jihyo even confused.

"Unnie, you're a level higher than me, why are you borrowing my book?" The girl asked, making Nayeon gulp as she thought of an escape plan.

"I just... need it for something." Nayeon awkwardly chuckled, earning a sigh from Jihyo. She eventually gave her book to the elder, telling her to bring it back as soon as possible.

The bunny thanked the younger, and made a dash towards the exit. She fished out her phone inside her pocket and took a selfie, along with the caption "I got it!" and sent it to their group chat.

—♔—

Step One was done. Then it came to the second step, asking Yoongi to return the book. It was now Jin's part (Nayeon gave him Jihyo's book), and he was tasked to tell Yoongi to go meet the book's owner at the gym, where the others would trail closely behind, and would immediately lock the doors once the two were inside.

—❤︎—

"Yoongi!" Jin called out, signalling him to come closer, which he obeyed.
"Can you do me a quick favor?" He added, to which Yoongi just accepted by nodding.
"Kindly give this back to the owner. Meet them at the gymnasium, I told them I'd be there." He instructed, giving Yoongi the book and pushing him towards the gym's direction.

—♔—

Yoongi walked, while the others were just a few meters apart. ("This is just like what I saw in the movies!" exclaimed Taehyung, which earned him a shush from everyone.)

They trailed behind, and Yoongi eventually reached the gym. Jihyo was already inside, as instructed by Nayeon earlier. They were just a door away.

When Yoongi entered the gymnasium, the others ran to the door, quickly making work on locking them up. They heard knocks from the other side but didn't do anything, they need to talk anyway.

They assumed the two could hear them from the other side, so Nayeon instructed them to talk to each other, and that they'd be back in an hour or so, just to make sure they have enough time to talk.

The others then left, praying that everything goes well.