➳ thirty-one

After realizing what Yoongi had just said, Jihyo hurried in preparing herself for his 'so-called' date (not that Jihyo hated the idea anyway). It didn't take much time to prepare, but Jihyo would always be left blushing and stopping midway of what she was doing, which ended up taking her a long time to finish.

After a few more blushes, she had finally finished her look.
She let her bangs flow freely today, her long-sleeved blouse tucked in just the front, partnered with her small sling bag on the side.

She hesitated in putting make-up, why would she anyway? Jihyo thought of this as a friendly date, nothing more. (a/n: really? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Finally, with much hesitation, she added a hint of makeup, completing her look for the day.

She spun around her mirror worriedly, is it really okay to show up wearing these? Normally, she wouldn't worry this much in her outfits, why should she worry about it now.

Trying to think of other stuff, Jihyo bit her nails. It's still about ten minutes until Yoongi gets to her house to pick her up.

And then she remembered. Scrambling through her stuff, she hurriedly placed her camera inside her bag. For memories, she says.

And now all that was left to do is wait. Jihyo felt restless, walking back and forth inside her bedroom, even she felt dizzy at her action.

The sudden honk of a car made her squeal just loud enough for her to hear. She didn't want to bother her parents, anyway. She fixed her things and went outside, only to be shocked at the sight in front.

"You own a car?" she asked, her eyes filled with amazement.

"No, but it's my dad's, so it's technically mine too." he chuckled as he made his way to the girl. She was still too busy observing his car.

"I'd like to give you something, but I want your attention to be fully on me right now." he cleared his throat, and in just a few moments, Jihyo's eyes met his. Jihyo's sparkled bright, he doesn't know if it's the sunlight, or she's just happy right now.

His hand held something at his back, Jihyo had noticed. So, she sneakily walked sidewards to catch a glimpse of what Yoongi was hiding, which backfired, as he noticed. Huffing in annoyance, she crossed her arms.

He just chuckled at the childish action, then slowly revealed what he has been holding since earlier. Jihyo's mouth hung open, and it was Yoongi's expected reaction from her.

In his hands was the stuffed toy he bought the day Jihyo went with her friends at the store. He figured an owl would suit her the most, resembling her eyes that always shined bright.

Before he could even explain, he was nearly tackled to the ground. Jihyo jumped as she engulfed him in a hug. This was the second time she took the initiative. Wasting no chance, he hugged back.

A series of 'i love it' and 'thank you's' were muffled as your face is on my shirt. And right now, he couldn't be happier.