➳ seven

Jihyo's POV

Classes finally came to an end!

A great way to end the first day is to go out and have dinner with friends! I packed my stuff and rushed outside. I sent my friends a message saying that I'll wait outside the school gate.

Once I got out of the room I ran slower, until I eventually just walked on the way out. I love the feeling of the air hitting my face, it's refreshing.

I cheerfully walked towards the school gate. Well not until I saw Min Yoongi there. It's as if he's always there wherever I go! What does he want from me?!

I try to not notice him and simply look around while waiting for my friends. I did my best to pretend he wasn't even there in the first place.

I was doing great, actually. Wellーnot until he walked towards me without notice, since he was in the back.

"I don't know how you feel about me, but I hope it's the same feeling I feel from you, Jihyo."

He whispered on my ear in which I stiffened, and immediately flinched when he finished. Oh god, this day couldn't get any worse. I turned back to see him smirking, and after that he just walked away, leaving me dazed all by myself.

What the hell is this.
I stood there for a couple of minutes, eyes on the ground, cheeks are furiously red from earlier.

After a few minutes which seemed like a few hours my friends finally came running to my spot.
"Hey... s-sorry we're late." Nayeon panted. This isn't good for her. She shouldn't be running like that! I was about to scold her but their attention went towards me.

"Hey are you alright, why are you so red? Are you sick?" Jeongyeon went to touch my forehead.
"No. I'm alright. It's nothing." I put Jeongyeon unnie's hand down.

"If you say so..." she sighed

"We're sorry to keep you waiting, let's go?" Sana linked her arm to mine, and we started walking to wherever they'll take me to.