➳ forty

Jihyo's POV

The day went on with my friends' never-ending teases, although they never showed a sign of opposition and seemed to be supportive of the idea.

At lunchtime, all of us have gathered yet again, but with a slight twist. Mina and I walked to our usual table, greeted by very familiar faces who were talking animatedly at each other.

It wasn't usual that Nayeon and Jin would sit at the same table together, sure they have 'connection' and all, but it's really rare seeing them together.

Taehyung and Sana are still their same clingy selves, I'm still wondering if they could be more childish than this. And then there were Momo and Hoseok, silently devouring their food. How do they keep the food they eat in their bodies?

Their relationships are already well-known, in fact, by the whole campus. No one dared to interfere with their lives, and just supported and cheered for them.

So far, they were the only ones in the table. I still can't figure why they decided to join us today. Before asking where the others could be, I could hear a couple of footsteps from behind.

Turning around, the rest have finally arrived, and now we're complete.

The first ones were Jeongyeon and Namjoon, I assumed they had stuff to do at the Student Council before going here, explaining how they got here together.

Next, were Jimin and Yoongi, I could've greeted them but seeing him just made me flustered, so I had to look away.

Jimin made his way to were Mina was sitting, which made Mina sit between the two of us. And of course, you could guess correctly, Yoongi sat next to me, preventing me from avoiding him.

The last to come were the newest 'couple', in fact, the newest 'IT Couple' in the campus, The news of them being together spread in no time.

My mind kind of forgot that I went through an emotional heartbreak, but it doesn't matter now, Tzuyu is happy, so I'm happy.

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung told me that they can't come, I think they have to handle something?" Tzuyu informed, going straight to the empty seat.

The two finally sat down, and we were now complete. (for now)