➳ sixty-six

Jihyo stopped laughing and wiped the tears in her eyes, looking at Nayeon with a huge smile on her face. "We got you!" she said, before starting another round of laughing again.

Nayeon stood frozen with her jaw dropped, she was tricked. She scrunched her face and balled her firsts, marching towards Park Jihyo.

"That wasn't funny!" she screamed infront of Jihyo who was still seated. "For you, yeah. But for us, we enjoyed the show." Jin retorted, earning a glare from his girl.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to see your face." Jihyo chuckled, staring at her unnie who started calming down. "...Traitors" Nayeon muttered under her breath.

"You love us traitors though~" Jihyo teased, earning a tackle from Nayeon. "You're heavy!" Jihyo whined, and the rest couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"Seriously, let go unnie. I can't breathe!" Nayeon reluctantly let Jihyo go, whose hair was now a mess. "Look what you did! My hair's a mess now." Jihyo complained, fixing her hair.

They made their way to their friends as Jihyo made her hair more presentable. "You two made up?" Momo asked, who earned a nod from Jihyo. "You two made out?" Sana teased, making Jihyo blush furiously.

"Sana unnie!" Mina shouted, dragging Sana away from them. "Never knew Mina could be that loud." said Taehyung, before following the two girls. The rest could just nod at the statement.

"So..." Yoongi nudged an unresponsive Jihyo, making her shake her head to gain focus. She just eyed him, so he continued. "Wanna know the winner of the bet right now?" he offered, but Jihyo still wasn't ready. What if it wasn't Nayeon? She just shook her head, not wanting to know the winner just yet.

"You two made a bet?" Nayeon butted in, and by then the attention was focused to them. He was about to speak up, but Jihyo beat him to it. "Nothing! Let's just... go now. We shouldn't be late for our next class." Jihyo awkwardly laughed, before going out of the gymnasium first.

The others then stared at Yoongi, who just shrugged and also went on, leaving their friends' question unanswered. The rest just followed suit, as they didn't want to get late in their respective classes.